“This is NOT a restaurant!” 3 of 5 bubbles

The Wine Barn
Price range: USD 6 - USD 20
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe, Spanish, Pub, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: "We taste every wine before we buy it"...A great wine bar, gathering place, tapas & no-nonsense wholesale wine market, focusing on the best wines on the planet at the lowest prices in the country..."We cater to the serious and burgeoning wine collector and enthusiast."
Orlando, Florida
“This is NOT a restaurant!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2011

While this is a nice place to get a good deal on bottled wine, it is not a restaurant by any stretch of the imagination. I'm not sure why it is listed under restaurant.

• 1 of 5 bubbles

Orlando, Florida
“Wine Tasting Destination”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2011

The Wine Barn comes with an impressive pedigree. So why not take advantage of the evolved palate of Andres Montaya and his team to explore my horizon about wines.
Entire review at http://theprimlanikitchen.blogspot.com/2011/10/wine-barn.html

• Visited October 2011
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
“Very Horrible....do not go...right near county jail”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2011

Thought i would go and learn more about wine and pick up a few bottles. Ended up speaking with a guy named Gary. After dealing with him I will never return. He was extremely rude and told me I was stupid. I think he was trying to say it in a jokingly way but it didn't come across that way. I will never go back!