Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nashaly Rosado
Miami Beach, Florida

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Sept 2023
I have been here for over 6 months now , Staff related , My only to go person is Liz, she has always been patient with us , always listens to concerns.
Clean related they should work on that , They just seem understaffed on housekeeping.
Liz 10/10 always
    AU$202
    AU$214
30.0 km from Countryside Inn & Suites
Pool
A 10-acre lake with fountains is surrounded by a walkway that connects the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek with surrounding Club Wyndham resorts and their pool amenities.
AU$408
    AU$226
38.1 km from Countryside Inn & Suites
Free parking
View more hotels in Orlando
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2023

Thee most gross place I have ever stayed. The walls have guck god only knows w what. It is almost like they think it’s ok to treat people like animals. I have seen barns w less pathogens. 70$ a night…. Crazy!!!! I was trying to be open minded but my tv I requested. To be fox and that was 4 hrs ago… stay away… I’ll probably throw my clothes im wearing away…

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2023

Worst hotel EVER.

The latino security guy was kinda nice at first but all he does is talk. He dont actually does his job cause it has been some fighting the 3 nights I was there and he told me he couldn't do nothing. I thought he was the security?

Front desk staff was something else too.
The manager is VERY RUDE. I honestly dont know how someone like her can work as front desk agent. The same goes for the night shift girl, Adriella or something. Very unprofessional, rude. If she hates her job that much she shouldnt be working there. The other girl who covers for her when shes off, a tattooed girl I guess Isabell was very nice to me and my family though.

Anyway never again

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lisamariemm
Reviewed 25 February 2023 via mobile

I stayed at the countryside inn checked in Jan 6 due to needing a place to stay due to having a eviction. The tenants allowed me to check in paying 1815.00 for a month and the billboard says 999.00 that's a big difference in pricing especially for a homeless person but the staff didn't inform me that with a eviction you can only stay 28 days and you have to check out for 24 hours and then you could check back in until it was time for me to pay again if I didn't go to pay a few days earlier I would've have been in a bad situation to checkout on the 3rd to only find out I had to checkout. So inconvenience to people struggling in life and the staff have no remorse for ripping people off and taking there deposits not to mention the place is not clean what so ever the bugs are coming in from the doors having cracks to outside and staff not cleaning properly..the maintenance guy that's Spanish and slim seemed to be high on the job or intoxicated..this is ridiculous and shouldn't be happening to people experiencing hardship. I'm reporting this hotel to channel 9. The staff lady or property manager name Liz is not people ready her energy is not customer service oriented. And well not needed countryside needs to be investigated there staff especially and price gouging is ridiculous

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 183evelynj
Reviewed 2 December 2021

I love living here the staff is awesome. The rooms are big and affordable. The beds are comfortable and big. I love being in the pool when it’s hot outside. It’s all around a great place to live short or long term. Mrs Liz & Mrs. B is the best.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2021

My daughter and her 2 babies and I needed to stay due to a wait for her apartment the first room they put us in was awful and dangerous the maintenance made the office move us because of the babies and ceiling was coming down as in any minute . We moved down to 193 it was horrid not cleaned at all they do the bare minimum my grandson found a needle you know the kind doctors use found it in between the mattress found a bunch of other stuff too we checked out Tuesday 10/12/21 and they are now refusing to give back our deposit gave my daughter 50 out of 250 ??,?????? These people are awful the clerk took her time with checking me out I told to hurry due to 2 babies that were in the car hot she told me (with her long dirty looking gold nails ) thats your problem in other words she didn't care I'm calling the health department the office in Tallahassee that allows them to do business and the BBB to file a complaint i aldo put a review about the dirt ,the Roaches on Google trip advisor i cant believe you have this place on your site and the good reviews are suspect because the place doesn't even look like the pictures , besides all that I lost a dollar in the soda machine was told they'll write my name and room number on the book when the soda man comes they will return my dollar well no deposit returned no dollar the managers name is Liz after reading the Google review (a week before we checked out ) she says ill discount your next weeks stay due to the needle ,dirt ,Roaches that didn't happen because we checked out again I say no deposit, no dollar nothing returned to us this place is nasty unless you like sleeping in a slum
Period