“Loved the new fantasy land!”

Walt Disney World Resort
Ranked #6 of 435 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This world-famous resort consists of four theme parks (Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom), three water parks, more than 20 hotels, eight golf courses and a myriad of attractions.
Reviewed 8 December 2012

Had not been here in over 25 years so was pleasantly surprised. The only thing that seemed the same was the main street, railroad and Its a Small World ride. (Yes we went for old time sake!) The kids loved this place. Many of the rides were things you could do at home so we did not wait in line for those. We did get there very early to go on the new Little Mermaid Ride as well as to get an up close and personal picture with Ariel in her grotto. The speedway car ride is always fun for kids and if you go early there is no line. We thought we could do it all in one day....you really need 2. Lunch in the restarant by the Pirates of the Caribbean was good....and not expensive (tacos/burritos).

There are newer reviews for Walt Disney World Resort

Reviewed 8 December 2012

Disney is the fantasy dreamland everyone dreams of and no visit to Florida would be complete without going there. The attractions may be more suited to younger children rather than teenagers but I'm in my 30's and love it!!!

Reviewed 8 December 2012

When they say that this is the happiest place on earth, they aren't lying to you. Everyone has a really good attitude here. The employees, management, characters, and clean up staff are the nicest people ever and they are so incredibly helpful. Everyone works well together here, and it is cleaner than any other place I have been. There is stuff to do for all age groups. Even if you do not like riding rides, you will have a wonderful time. This is a place to bring your family. I'm 19 and I still want to go back and do everything.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

What can I say that a million others haven't already stated - this place is amazing, magical, stunning, simply a must-see for everyone.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

From my first visit in 1973 to today when we visit with our children. I discover something new each time. I love the staff and smiles. Our family has made so many memories at Disney.