Waldorf Astoria Orlando
USD 270*
USD 533*
USD 192*
Agoda.com
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
USD 269*
USD 213*
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
USD 250*
TripAdvisor
Disney's Pop Century Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
USD 1,439*
USD 226*
TripAdvisor
4,770 results
All reviewsbull and bearpeacock alleyhilton pooladjoining hiltondeluxe suitedisney viewdisney parksroom serviceturn down servicela lucebeautiful hotellazy riverluxury hotelbonnet creekin room diningpool servicelobby bar
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I don't know where to even start. I have stayed at the Waldorf Astoria Bonnet Creek 13 times over the last year and a half. We are Orlando locals and consider WABC our second home. Is it perfect? No, but I have never been to a perfect hotel. The important part is that they totally understand customer service and customer service recovery. Any complaint we have had has been more than adequately addressed and compensated for.

The hotel, grounds, pool are all amazingly well-kept. Peacock Alley is a great place for a drink in the early evening. Sir Harry's in a great "Gentlemen's Club" type of atmosphere on weekends. The pool service is outstanding and the poool attendants quickly recognize anyone new at the pool area and provide service immediately setting up a chair, bringing towels, etc.

The great thing about WABC is that it is connected to the Hilton so you have the use of both facilities. The Hilton has a great lazy river, which we absolutely love. Both hotels have a great, laid back, relaxed vibe that is somewhat uncommon on Disney property.

We will return again and again. A real value for the money!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2012

We have stayed in this hotel several times. The rooms are nicely decorated, beds are comfortable and the staff is very helpful. Make sure that you get the best of Waldorf package. It is really a good value compared to many other options in this or other hotels in the area. You get a free breakfast for two adults and kids as well as $50 resort credit per night (good for a great dinner for a family of four in one of the Waldorf or Hilton restaurants).

If you are planning on visiting Disney attractions, they have a free shuttle. They also have a beautiful pool. My kids love this hotel and every time we come to Disney, they would rather want to stay in the hotel than go to the parks.

I must say that our last visit was not as the previous ones (the room was not as clean and updated as rooms we had stayed in previously and they do not serve complimentary coffee in the lobby as they had in the past), but really everything else is amazing.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AviaDeSer
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I had such high expectations set after reading all of the wonderful reviews and was so excited that we were having a conference at The Waldorf, and even talked my husband into joining me for my 5 day business trip. I was highly disappointed to say the least. The hotel and the grounds are beautiful, and that is pretty much where it begins and ends. The food was horrible, we had breakfast and lunch at Oscars and it was not good at all not to mention the service was extremely slow. Also one morning my husband and I thought we would order room service, after and hour had passed from the time it was supposed to deliver I called to find out where our order was, the person on the other end of the phone recapped our order, I said yes that is correct and they proceeded to ask if we still wanted it. At this point I was so mad, I just told them to forget it we would go out and get something to eat, oh yeah and that was valentines day. Lastly, I was there for a conference and I had arranged for a car service to take us and some of my extremely important customers out to dinner in one of their vehicles, which was to be charged to my room. The driver took us to the restaurant and gave me his card and said just give me a call 30 minutes before you are ready to go and I will come pick you all up (there were 7 of us). Okay thank you no problem as we had just done this same exercise with another driver the previous night with no problem. Well this night when I called the driver he tells me he is now over an hour away and he can't come pick us up we will have to find our own way back to the Waldorf! Are you kidding me? Are these the type of people the Waldorf associate themselves with and have represent them? Needless to say I was so angry and embarrassed in front of my customers and had to get in some horribly dingy cab to get back to out hotel. Luckily the conference is not going to be held at the Waldorf again next year.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Kcv1976
Reviewed 10 March 2012

My husband and I spent our 30th Anniversary at the Waldorf Orlando. We were upgraded to a deluxe suite with Disney view so we could watch the fireworks from Disney and Epcot everynight. The hotel offers bus transportation to each of the four parks and down town disney. The service at this hotel is exceptional. Our room was over 900 square feet with a bath and a half which made it easy for two people to get ready at the same time. Our first evening we ordered room service. The filet was exceptional as were the ceasar salads and desert of angel food cake and ice cream. There golf course was just beautiful and usually quite empty.
My only complaint would be the hotels location. You are a little isolated and there are no stores around that carry any kind of sundry items.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ladybug5
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Overall the rooms are outstanding, well-decorated, fresh smelling, and impeccably maintained. The beds are very comfortable, though over-done, especially for Florida weather. I've stayed here before, and when I checked in, I was offered an upgrade, but with a delay for availability. Instead, I opted for a ready room, which met my needs. The distances to meeting rooms are long, especially if you are attending a meeting that bridges the Hilton and Waldorf properties. Service was very good, with a smiling face always greeting me throughout the property. The only minor gripe was a 10 minute wait to check out. I would have preferred a bill under my door and simply leaving without a stop at the front desk. I'll happily return on a future visit to Orlando.

Room Tip: I'd select a higher room to avoid a view over the conference center roof.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business