Hilton Orlando
Travelocity
USD 793*
USD 565*
Orbitz.com
Disney's Pop Century Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
USD 257*
HotelsClick
5,575 results
All reviewslazy riverconvention centerthe executive loungedavid's clubpool areagreat hotelcovered walkwayfire pitquiet pooladult poolbasketball courtself parkinginternational driveresort feeattending a conferencegreat poolsea world
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Stayed here for only one night, but we enjoyed the pool/spa, lazy river, and fire pits. Enjoyed a HUGE mojito pitcher from the pool bar, even though it was cloudy and a bit chilly during our stay. Loved the mix your own trail mix counter inside the sundry/snack shop. We experienced great customer service and overall had a wonderful stay. Very convenient to all the action on I-drive, as well as SR 528.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PSLtraveler
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

PSLtraveler, you certainly got a lot in during your one night stay! Thanks for writing about your time with us and letting everyone know about your perspective. We appreciate your review and your comments about our service, pool area, snack offerings, and convenient location. We hope you can stay with us again on your next trip to Orlando. Thank you!

Reviewed 11 March 2012

I was here for 2 nights, and as a Hilton Diamond member I didn't want to leave. The hotel is in prime location for all of the excitement on International Drive (the strip) in Orlando. The restaurant food was excellent and service in all area was great! I will definitely return to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank HI_96761
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

AZGUY99 - Thank you for your comments and ratings! We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

Great hotel; beautiful landscaping. The grounds and pool facilities are the best part of the hotel. I loved the gym and outdoor jogging track, as well as the fire pits located out by the pool. It’s a great place to read or have a drink. I had a room right off the elevator and was expecting to hear lots of noise but I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet it was considering the hotel was very busy for NBA All-Star Weekend.

Overall, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The only negative were the wait times for room service. I waited 45 minutes or longer each time for room service when I was ordering a burger or chicken dish. I asked the room service attendant on the phone when ordering if she could leave the burger in my room so I could take a quick swim and shower before I ate having worked all day. She impatiently said no I had to be in the room when they came or I would not be served, I was a little put off by this but I waited an hour for my burger.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Stephanie P
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2012

Stephanie P - Thank you for writing about our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed you stay with us and got to see all the excitement at the hotel surrounding the NBA Allstar Weekend. We are very concerned about the experience you described with our in-room dining service. We have forwarded your comments to our food & beverage management team for their review. We appreciate the feedback and your ratings and overall review.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Great Hotel very clean. The rooms are very spacious I love the landscaping,its the best that I've seen in all my travels.I will recommend this hotel to anyone vacationing in Orlando.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sweetnessTrinidad

sweetnessTrinidad - Thank you for your glowing comments and ratings. We are thrilled you enjoyed your vacation with us.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

My boyfriend and I decided to get away. We decided to stay here for the convince of Idrive. Luckily the weather was amazing and we got to enjoy the pool. We had a server named yana at first and she just wasn't very pleasant so the next time we went to the pool we were a little weary but we had Katie serve us. She was a blast. Recommended the Caribbean colada which I though was delicious!! We decided to hang out there because of her. She also recommended some local stuff for us to enjoy. Katie told us about their sports bar David's which my boyfriend and I are really into. The food was awesome. My boyfriend had the pub burger and was in love. I ordered the pig wing which Jory recommended. Over all our stay was delightful. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and go back to visit just because of Katie at tropics. Without her saving grace we would've never returned.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank Missmolly27
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Missmolly27, thanks for choosing our hotel for your weekend getaway. We are so glad to see that you enjoyed our restaurants and appreciated the service and recommendations you received from our team members. We appreciate your comments and hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Orlando.