“Nice touch after visiting Siro”

Siro Urban Italian Kitchen
Ranked #269 of 4,216 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: USD 40 - USD 50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Siro is an urban Italian kitchen offering a modern take on traditional Italian cuisine. You’ll fall in love with the industrial ambience of Siro which will transport you to a place where the company is good and the food is fresh.
Reviewed 11 February 2018

It is a relatively good food and fast service and reasonably priced. Eduardo did make a nice after visit touch by sending a small spice gift to our room at Marriott.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I really enjoyed this place. Frankly, I thought it wouldn't go well as it was inside of a hotel but the reviews were decent and Im glad I trusted them, my entire family enjoyed our meal. I would recommend the Foccacia Bread and Meatballs. I also enjoyed the Fritto Misto, tasted pretty fresh and a good old fashioned. Several members of my group enjoyed the mussels so much so that we ordered another serving after the two servings were demolished. DAT BUTTER THO! MMMmmmHMMM GOOD! Godere! Don't forget to check-in on Yelp to get your free YUMMY SHOT of LIMONCELLO too!

Signed with Love and Calories,
The Original Charlestonian
#LEWReviews #TheOriginalCharlestonian

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Signed with Love and Calories,
The Original Charlestonian
#LEWReviews #TheOriginalCharlestonian

Reviewed 26 January 2018

The World Marriott has several restaurants to chose from. Siro's was a very pleasant surprise with a nice variety of appetizers, salads and main courses as well as pizza. Great for business of family dining. I ate there twice, once along and once with a business group. I found it much quieter than the other on site restaurants and easy to carry a conversation.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Good food, good service, and the prices weren't too outrageous considering it's in the middle of a resort hotel. The menu isn't your traditional, run-of-the-mill Italian; they've changed things up a bit with different dishes and some new takes on old classics. I can recommend the lamb Bolognese - ground lamb shoulder in a hearty tomato sauce over very broad, flat noodles.