Ways to Experience Disney Springs
More Info
from USD 48.29
More Info
11,286 results
All reviews lego store t rex planet hollywood earl of sandwich pleasure island rainforest cafe raglan road house of blues hot air balloon outdoor mall great shopping walk around parking garage lots of shops great place to shop cirque du few hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Disney World for almost 40 years so I have been to this location since before it was Pleasure Island, then Downtown Disney and now its renovation into Disney Springs. This is by far my favorite iteration. The shops are fantastic – they have a super huge Zara, Anthro and UNIQLO here. They also have great restaurants including Morimoto which I have reviewed separately and I highly recommend. My kids especially love the Star Wars store and the World of Disney. The Coca-Cola store is fabulous - don’t miss the soda tasting flights on the 3rd floor rooftop bar! So fun!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Been here a few times over the years when it was the lovely Downtown Disney, it was much smaller then, easier to get around, better shops, etc, and it felt like you were still in one of the Disney parks. We'd go here on an evening if we wasn't at a park watching a show or fireworks, and we also came here on our last day of our holidays; as we dropped our cases off here and our airline took them to the airport for us; and we would then go in Disney Quest; to keep out of the heat. It was a 5 star back then.

We came back to Disney World in August 2017 and decided to go visit again, but it is absolutely awful, we hated it, and will never go back. It really upset us to see it, it just wasn't Disney anymore. A lot of places have gone, including Disney Quest. It is far too big now, and the signs around the place are just rubbish, they wasn't clear at all. It is now full of big expensive shops, you feel like you're walking in a high end up market area, and it doesn't feel like Disney at all.

We are very very disappointed in Disney, I can't believe they have changed this place, it was so much better when it was Downtown Disney. We love Disney World, and have been a few times, and I hate to write a bad review of one of Disney's parks, but they have ruined it.
Hence to say, we will not be going back to Disney Springs and will not recommend.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank djd73
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It’s definitely worth a visit. The place is packed with good restaurants, bars and stores. I recommend to spend a couple of hours there.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We visited here the last night of our vacation. Wish we had more time to listen to all the musicians. What a busy place though.

We parked in the orange parking garage. It was free to park when we got there around 5pm. It’s also free walk around this part of the resort. The restaurants were really busy with long lineups at most of them. It was too long of a wait for us so we decided to eat elsewhere away from the resort. It was so much fun to zip in and out of the different shops and just to wander around.

Would I return? Yes, wear lots of sunblock or bring an umbrella. It was a great experience.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The remodel and expansion makes the place tolerable now for me. High end shops and the shopping in general is simply not my thing. The expansion is beautiful. The place has a nice view now and lots of room to breathe and walk. It was miserable and crowded before. Now there is so much more to do, See and eat.

There are even a decent amount of unique shops that a non shopper like me wants to stop in.

Plenty of places to get drinks and just walk around and listen to live music. The place is nice so even if you aren’t interested in the shopping thing, grab a drink and sit or take a walk.

Looks of new foot places too. Tried several and lots more to go.