Review Highlights
Job Well Done

The artists did an excellent job on this section. Beautifully done and nice job on the landscaping... read more

Reviewed yesterday
emmanueln979
Newtown, United States
Disney does it again!

Another world created by Disney that just boggles the mind. When I first came here I visited during... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
sam48820
Webster, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from USD 60.99
from USD 179.99
from USD 69.00
from USD 86.99
1,388 results
All reviews river journey animal kingdom fast pass worth the wait hour wait amazing ride worth every minute rope drop virtual reality immersive experience long wait three hours stand in line park opening waited minutes two hours wait times
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went on this ride twice during our visit to Disney. The first time we waited just over an hour and the ride was well worth the wait. The second time an advertised two hour wait turned into three hours due to technical issues. Again the ride was excellent but I definitely wouldn’t wait three hours again!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

People will use words like “amazing” or “incredible” to describe this ride, and they’d be correct—but in reality there are no words to adequately describe Flight of Passage. It truly is something that must be experienced.

We waited in line about 2.5 hours, but afterward were so thrilled that we agreed we would’ve waited again.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Only because it was fairly new, I decided to try this ride. It is a gentle water ride through an amazon like area. If you want a lazy ride through some nice areas then this is for you. I would probably not waste my time again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Make sure you watch the movie Avator before coming to this place. Realistic looking section of Animal Kingdom. Busy, busy, busy. Try your best to get Fast Pass for Flight of Passage or be there at rope drop or even earlier. Navi Journey is quieter at the end of the day. We went during spring break. Busy time.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Wow What a Great Area it’s been made into , we rode the Banshee 1st then the river how Amazing was the Banshee ride I would definitely queue again for the Banshee but not the Navi river ride

Date of experience: April 2018