“Love this place”
Review of Epcot

Epcot
Ranked #8 of 463 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: One of 4 theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort, Epcot theme park sprawls across 300 acres—twice the size of Magic Kingdom park—and is divided into Future World and World Showcase. Here, creativity is encouraged, imagination is celebrated and countries are united. Be amazed, inspired, enlightened and entertained!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

If you are going to DW, Epcot is a must. It is much less intense and crowded than MK. Test track and Soaring are my favorites.

Write a ReviewReviews (25,925)
All reviews
"nemo ride"
in 230 reviews
"captain eo"
in 226 reviews
"flower and garden festival"
in 255 reviews
in 590 reviews
"theme park"
in 491 reviews

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Epcot wasn’t busy and we managed lots of rides with the fast pass and baby swap systems working really well.. Soarin is undoubtedly the best ride there .. it’s inspirational and I am an old cynic so it’s worked for me .. the park is big and there’s a lot to see and on a quietish day it’s a joy .

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

There was a time when I thought that only little kids would enjoy a vacation at Walt Disney World.In fact, we refused as wedding gift a travel to Disney World 25 years ago! After that I remember my first visit fondly, but as a young adult I didn’t understand the appeal and, so, it wouldn’t be until I had kids of my own that I would return.
Epcot is one of our favorite parks to visit. It’s isn’t the one with the most rides (though they do have a few really fun ones), but their showcase of the world, from the USA and Canada all the way to France and Japan, is a literal treat to explore.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Great location. Wonderful sights. Educational and Fun. Food in China and Mexico Great. Always stop by China, Treats there are Perfection. Christmas is Fun with the Tree and Lights. Wine and Food Festival is Fantastic.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve been going to Disney since 1981 before this park even opened and alway rave about all the parks and anything Disney . However I feel Epcot is really showing it’s age and has been neglected by Disney. Glad to see that they will be introducing 2 new rides as to be honest with you the only 2 things in it now are soarin and test track . Don’t get me wrong the world showcase is great to look at but the other section looks stuck in the early 80s . I’m glad we had the hopper option on our tickets as we would have felt we wasted a full day’s entry on this one park .

3  Thank r0ss14