“When Dreams Came True”
Review of Epcot

Epcot
Ranked #8 of 459 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: One of 4 theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort, Epcot theme park sprawls across 300 acres—twice the size of Magic Kingdom park—and is divided into Future World and World Showcase. Here, creativity is encouraged, imagination is celebrated and countries are united. Be amazed, inspired, enlightened and entertained!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

There was a time when I thought that only little kids would enjoy a vacation at Walt Disney World.In fact, we refused as wedding gift a travel to Disney World 25 years ago! After that I remember my first visit fondly, but as a young adult I didn’t understand the appeal and, so, it wouldn’t be until I had kids of my own that I would return.
Epcot is one of our favorite parks to visit. It’s isn’t the one with the most rides (though they do have a few really fun ones), but their showcase of the world, from the USA and Canada all the way to France and Japan, is a literal treat to explore.

Write a ReviewReviews (25,741)
All reviews
"nemo ride"
in 230 reviews
"captain eo"
in 227 reviews
"flower and garden festival"
in 255 reviews
in 590 reviews
"theme park"
in 490 reviews

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Great location. Wonderful sights. Educational and Fun. Food in China and Mexico Great. Always stop by China, Treats there are Perfection. Christmas is Fun with the Tree and Lights. Wine and Food Festival is Fantastic.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve been going to Disney since 1981 before this park even opened and alway rave about all the parks and anything Disney . However I feel Epcot is really showing it’s age and has been neglected by Disney. Glad to see that they will be introducing 2 new rides as to be honest with you the only 2 things in it now are soarin and test track . Don’t get me wrong the world showcase is great to look at but the other section looks stuck in the early 80s . I’m glad we had the hopper option on our tickets as we would have felt we wasted a full day’s entry on this one park .

3  Thank r0ss14
Reviewed 14 August 2018

This park seems less crowded than the other disney parks, with not as many rides although we love space ship earth which is in the big golf ball, am a mission space is also good with two levels of intensity we chose orange which was exciting. The memo and seas ride is good for all ages and finishes at the aquarium which has manatees. Be prepared for lots of walking as you walk around the world's looking in the areas there is usually shops and a film or music and performances of the local music. The food in epcot is excellent even in quick service restaurants you can have Mexican,Moroccan, Japanese English , French Tec and they are all excellent, Japan was our favourite area the merchandise is extensive we tried sake and bought some japanese food and snacks .

1  Thank nick w
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Epcot is an ok park. I like the 'foresight' of the park concepts and the ride that is sponsored by Chiquita (it's a boat ride focused on sustainability of plants/food supply). Even kids enjoyed this. Soarin' is fun and Journey through time is a good break from the heat. Kids thought this to be interesting. World Showcase was a bit dull for kids, but they did like the ice cream in France and their lunch of bacon and brie with pesto on a croissant. There is a lot of shopping places here and that's what bored the kids. Watching the night fireworks here is good.

2  Thank J M