“Very good”
Review of Hotto Potto

Hotto Potto
Ranked #1,621 of 4,324 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Large selection of broths and food to cook in it. Larger selection than you would see in China! Lots of fun for dates

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 17 July 2018

After a long afternoon at UCF, we went to Hotto Potto at the suggestion at a friend from work. Have not had Hot Pot since I traveled to China in 2002. This was delicious!!! The freshest of vegetables, meats and seafood imaginable. My daughter had several large chunks of tofu in Miso broth, I had sliced beef and shrimp in a meat broth, and her boyfriend had a chicken broth with sliced chicken, and shrimp. We three had broccoli, snap peas, and onions as our vegetables, then my daughter had noodles, and rice. I like a very mild sauce which they were able to accommodate and my daughter and boyfriend liked a bit more spice which they also enjoyed. Portions were large and very filling. We had several people waiting on us, with Diego being the main waiter who was very knowledgeable about choices available. We will definitely go back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I love the ambiance and friendly service. The food is delicious with many choices to choose from that you can customize the way you like. I would recommend this to anyone.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018

I've been enjoying hot pot for years during my travels through Asia. I even throw a hot pot party during Chinese New Year. I was quite surprised that Hotto-Potto was all-in-all, rather traditional and authentic. The broths you choose from are tasty and all the ingredients were very fresh. Service was exceptional, also. You have to give this a try, if you've not yet.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Visiting a friend in Winter Park and wanted a ‘different’ type of restaurant-this was it. None of us had experienced a hot pot restaurant but we will be back. Waitress was excellent and when we asked about our order, she steered us in the right direction saying we probably had too many things. Ordered typical meats, except for the marbled pork and that was our absolute favorite-should have gotten a double order. SO many sauces it was hard to choose. Waitress created one of her favorites and it turned out to be my favorite. Must stop by if this type of communal eating interests you.

Date of visit: April 2018