1,742 results
All reviews complimentary dinner garden inn the mickey mouse waffles basketball court monday to thursday lake buena vista free breakfast full size fridge palm parkway evening reception a hilton honors member breakfast staff one bedroom suite the breakfast area small kitchen disney world hot breakfast
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I would never stay at this hotel again. You will hate it unless you like sleeping right on the freeway. More then 1/2 of the rooms are right on the freeway. But what was worse was the management of the hotel. The general manager is very inexperienced and has no idea what Customer Service means especially for those who have spent a lifetime being a customer of the Hilton Brand. She was extremely rude, condescending and unprofessional. There were so many issues at that hotel but as I said if you like sleeping on the freeway, having issues with the Air Conditioner and a non-working pool then go for it. Also, they were horrible with keeping the breakfast items available so you may go hungry too. If you need sleep or food don't stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank marycF9815CL
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Here’s the rundown:
Pool should be heated. It’s uncomfortably cold. Evening reception leaves a lot to be desired. It was severely lacking. No snacks whatsoever. Mushy Garlic bread, and some other identifiable food. Kool aid, water and unsweetened tea. And a bowl of salad pre-dressed. That’s it. No chips, salsa, pretzels, fruit.

Water pressure in shower, none. It trickled. Couldn’t even wash the shampoo out of our hair.
Not enough towels and they’re small even for someone anorexic.
Pool towels are also tiny.
The pull out couch bed was not made. We had to make it ourselves.
Remote needed batteries.
40,000 points for our redemption stay was ridiculous! Should’ve been 20,000!!
Dish soap so thin - watered down. It was like colored water. NOT SOAP.
Beds WERE comfortable but not the couch. The couch was lumpy.
Gym dirty and pathetic. A few pieces of cardio equipment, some not even working, dumbbells and two benches.
Arcade pathetic and not inviting.
No pen in the room. (Sometimes it’s the little things!)
Breakfast was good, plentiful and they refilled frequently.
All in all I would not stay here again and there are definitely a ton of choices in the area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ciber004
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Good economic place near Disney. There was a strange noise at night that made it hard to sleep. It was like a pressure washer. The evening social food also left something to be desired. Breakfast was great!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
2  Thank Theresa L
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel went above and beyond. The staff from the front desk, breakfast, and housekeeping all do their job well with a welcoming smile and ready to please attitude. The rooms were extremely clean, and spacious. We had an unbelievable stay.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BettyAnn7
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Let me being with saying this was our first family vacation in 10 years. We booked 3 rooms requesting them to be as close together as possible. When we arrived around 6pm we were greeted by Mallorey and she was nothing short of amazing. We're normally a whirlwind family but she had everything already in order and our room placement was exactly what we asked for. She answered so many questions with a wonderful and caring response. She even sent us to our rooms with bottled water and cookies. Our disney vacation had started on that Sunday and we were exhausted from Epcot so the small snack was perfect! Our rooms were all very clean and more spacious than I thought they were going to be. The beds were comfortable and the size of the tv's were nice as well. I really liked that there was 2 tv's in the room as well. We were in the Disney parks for 5 days and we're very tired when we arrived back every night. I'd put the Sshhh. sign on the door so room service wouldn't come in. On the 3rd or 4th
day when we arrived back we had a big bag on our door with fresh towels etc. That was a really nice change that we received but didn't ask for. Breakfast each morning was delicious! We loved all the healthier options of fruits, yogurt, oatmeal, eggs, sausage, biscuits but our favorite was the Mickey Mouse waffles! That saved us a lot of valuable time in the mornings and money as well! The morning breakfast crew always greeted us every morning with smiling faces and the "Good Mornings" flowed freely. It was a very nice, comfortable place to stay and we felt safe and appreciated as customers. We checked out on Friday morning and a few hours after we left I realized I'd forgotten my MK fanny pack in a drawer. I called and was direct to Julieann, Director of Sales. Some form of a manager was her position. She placed me on hold and very shortly returned with my fanny pack to her office. She wasn't able to get it mailed out on that day but it was mailed out priority mail a few days later due to the weekend staff. I received it today and my faith in humanity has been restored. There was money in it and when I received it everything was accounted for. I always say, "Do unto others as they do unto you." and this hotel exemplifies just that. Their hospitality and friendliness is hard to come by these days, but you can find it there! They'll give any hotel in the area a run for it's money that's for sure! I know exactly where we're staying next time we visit Disney!
Thanks for the great memories!
The Smith's