Disney's All-Star Music Resort
USD 145
USD 122
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 135/night.

USD 136
USD 281
USD 192
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 240/night.

USD 438
USD 528
5,996 results
All reviewsfood courtfamily suitepiano poolcalypso buildingthe busjazz innrock inndisney worldmain buildingpreferred roommagic bandsgift shopall star sportsdining planbudget hotelrooms are smallfree transportation
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My husband, daughter and I traveled back to Disney for the marathon weekend (Jan. 5 - 10, 2012). This is our third year in a row at Disney and our second time at this hotel. Three years ago, we chose this hotel because at the time it fit our budget. Last year, we stayed in the Port Orleans which is considered a moderate priced hotel. And then this year because we were traveling with two other families, we chose the All Star Music to again fit everyone's budget. So, to be clear it is just that, a budget hotel. The rooms are clean which is the most important thing to my family and I. It has the same amenities that the moderate priced hotels have such as transportation to the hotel from the airport, to/from the parks and Downtown Disney and for our purpose at that time to/from the races/Expo. I think the only difference is that the facade of the hotel, the surrounding areas and the lobby aren't as fancy as the moderately priced hotels. The front desk was just ask welcoming and wonderful as those stationed at Port Orleans. The other difference that one might notice is that the only source for food is cafeteria style food outlet. Although there are many choices for food, we found ourselves wanting to sit down as a group in a restaurant. So, we took the buses to Downtown Disney or the Boardwalk to find good meals. We only used the cafeteria when we arrived and one night after leaving EPCOT and not wanting to get stuck in the long lines at the end of the day.

For this trip, we were able to use a few more of the amenities because we were blessed with good weather in January. We went to both pools during our stay. The main pool was pretty busy especially when they had the games during the day. The pool party games were fun. My daughter and I won one of the races and then our group won the Disney trivia game. Another neat thing is that they have movie night around the pool. They set up a big screen and then play a Disney movie. We watch Tangled and Toy Story 3. The pools are heated so many people watched the movies from the pool. We chose to lay in the lounge chairs. Another place we frequented during our stay was the playground. It's a typical playground, but the kids enjoyed it. We even visited the arcade and played the games. There were enough games for the grown adults as well as kids.

The only negative thing I'd have to report is that my daughter's godmother sent her a package. It was a gift from the Disney gift center and although my daughter was supposed to get it on the day arrival, it took us two days and several phone calls from my friend to actually receive the gift. There was a lot of miscommunication from the floral department. The whole process probably needs to be revamped to ensure that guests receive their gifts.

Bottom line, if you'd like to enjoy the Disney experience ON A BUDGET and not have to worry about driving and parking, this could be your place. For us, it worked because we pretty much just slept in our rooms. If we weren't enjoying one of the hotels amenities then we were out and about at the parks or Downtown Disney.

Remember, you're in Disney...So, have a magical time!

Room Tip: You can pay a little extra to get in one of the buildings close to the main building. We didn't pay extra and we were placed in the Jazz building which was the second building from the main building.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank travln-beegees
Reviewed 27 February 2012

This was my second stay in three years at All-Star Music, both times I have been in Broadway Building 8. We go regularly for a large sporting event at the Wide World of Sports Complex. This "resort" is one of Disney's value properties, and visitors should expect as much. There is a reason why so many other Disney properties are quadruple the price! Rooms are bare bones -- think Motel 6. Two double beds with cheap comforters, a typical wall unit, small round table with a chair or two, sink, separate toilet and shower area. Can pay for 24-hours of wired Internet access in room. No frills but quite adequate, kids still love it because they're staying at Disney, parents love it because it's easier on the pocketbook.

Building 8 is a bit of a trek from the main building, but is nice and close to the heated pool at the rear of the property. You can park quite close to the building and it's not bad. Really, on foot from the front building is only a few minutes walk ... surely people do more than that in parks! Staff are pleasant and attentive, typical of Disney. Calls for extra towels and bedding were responded to promptly.

Cafeteria food is kid friendly and hearty, and is probably a bit more expensive than what it should be. Duh. You're at Disney. Healthy fare is available if you seek it out, pay special attention to the "make your own salad" with a choice of meat. It's probably the safest to go. People I'm with always buy the drink cups (or bring back the one you bought in previous years and hope they don't notice) as for one flat fee you can drink as much juice and pop as you want. A good value if you consume a lot of that stuff. Otherwise, go to Wal Mart, buy a case of water and bring it into your room.

Disney has a great transportation system and getting around between the resort and parks is a breeze. It is definitely one of the biggest bonuses to staying on the Disney property.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Vespa07
Reviewed 27 February 2012

A good way to stay at a disney property, without spending big money (if you get a good deal). The rooms are average rooms, with nothing special. Kinda small rooms in fact with uncomfortable beds.

But, great theme, good food court, nice well-kept pools and very friendly staff. I wouldn't pay full price, but i got a good rate. However, b/c it is cheaper, some of the tour groups (such as the Brazilian Tour Groups) often stay there, and cause huge issues. They can ruin your stay as they can keep you from sleeping.

Overall, not a bad resort and a cheaper way to get the disney resort advantages. I would possibly stay again, if it wasn't for the tour groups.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My family stayed at the Disney All Star Music Resort Feb. 21-25.($561) Our room was perfect. When you are booking a room at Disney, it is great to look around online...but I suggest you call to book. I did, and got just what I asked for... Now notice...this resort is a "value" resort. So you are getting Disney at the lowest price. Don't expect 4-5star hotels at the value price. These rooms will be slightly smaller than the moderate resorts, however perfect for us! We were at the parks the majority of the time. OH the reason I say call for booking is this...it is worth it to pay the small extra amount for a preferred room closer to the transportation area and dining area...also I suggest that you ask for Calypso. It's the closest. I also informed the agent that my husband had to leave the premises to attend conferences during our stay...so she put us near the parking lot. Disney transportation is a plus to staying at there resorts...not only are you getting a value room...but you are also getting transportation and trust me...when you've been playing on a giant play ground all day...walking and riding...you will not want to drive. Disney transportation ROCKS!

ALL AROUND: great cost for what you recieve. Clean rooms. Checked the mattress and looked brand new. Bed made daily. New soap. New shampoo. New towels daily. :) LOVED OUR STAY!!

Room Tip: Ask for Calypso. Ask for bottom floor. Ask to be close to transportation.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Rooms were old and not so big (like 80s Motel like), but clean.
Expected better mattresses for the price.
Location is very quiet.
Service was very friendly.
Choice of food near the Hotel was standard but more on the fast food side than healthy.
Access to the parks was nice but maybe not so crowded for Thanks-Giving.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family