USD 137
Book now, pay at stay
USD 739
USD 595
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 667/night.

All reviewsgarden groveil mulinowater taxi to epcotwalking distance to the boardwalkmagic kingdom or animal kingdomstarwood propertytower of terrorgrotto poolresort feedisney worldresort viewcabana bartwo sinksepcot centersister hotelcharacter diningextra magic hours
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Booked this trip through Costco. The promo included accommodations at the Swan hotel, Disney park passes and kids under age of 9 could eat for free at Garden Grove and Fresh Mediterranean Market, which are two of the many restaurants available on the Swan/Dolphin resort.
We had a wonderful stay at the Swan over the Easter weekend. Room was clean, beds comfortable and staff extremely courteous.
The hotel offered all sorts of activities every day - my kids especially loved the Easter Egg hunt. Thanks so much for organizing and making Easter away from the rest of our family such an amazing experience!
The hotels and the restaurants were not overly busy or crowded, but I'm guessing there were no conferences held over the Easter weekend.
We would definitely recommend this resort and we will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Chi_Chi_thats_me
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My fiance and I visited your Walt Disney World Swan resort 03/30/2018-04/01/2018 and we would like to conduct a review. Upon reading the reviews It had seemed that the Swan was a nice hotel and thus we booked our stay there, having previously stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge our expectations were high because we usually enjoy Disney very much. Unfortunately we found the Swan very dated. The restaurant choices are very slim unless you want to walk to the Dolphin hotel (more on that later). We arrived late in the day and our only option for food was Kimono's.. though the service was great the restaurant was just "okay", the food was average at best and again the restaurant was dated. Our room had a weird musty smell to it and could have used some updating as well. Overall for the hotel category and price I feel that we were extremely underwhelmed with this resort. The Dolphin seemed to have many more amenities and activities but was extremely crowded and seemed overbooked.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
WDWSDExecutiveOffice, Guest Relations Manager at Walt Disney World Swan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Ariana P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies your stay was not more enjoyable. We share your disappointment regarding not having met your expectations. We appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention and we have shared your feedback with our leadership teams in order to address the concerns mentioned and enhance our guests' experience.

Thank you for being our guest and we hope you consider visiting us again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed at WDW the Swan for 5 nights. It was very wheelchair and handicap accessible which was something that was important to my aunts when they booked the place. It's also very convienent to just hope on the ferry to take you to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

Both the Dolphin and the Swan are on Disney property and are owned by Disney but they are NOT a Disney hotel. The restaurants are expensive, and they do not have the character meals. When I was asking for help trying to figure out the fast pass bands and other things that we as a large group needed the people who were there to help were sacrastic, rude and not very kind. (I am a person who is extremely patient and kind when dealing with people in a service industry and this was very difficult to write).

The rooms are nice..we had a room that adjoined to another room so that was helpful because some of our party stayed in the other room.

My aunts and my grandma really enjoy the swan but ehh....I am not impressed with it. Not a place I would choose if I were planning my own vacation again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank CJO0501
WDWSDExecutiveOffice, Guest Relations Manager at Walt Disney World Swan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear CJO0501,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate your compliments regarding our resort and convenient location.

As the only Starwood/ Marriott managed resort located on Walt Disney World property, we offer a unique blend of Starwood amenities and special Disney benefits. We have on-site Disney Planning Centers to assist our guest with Fast Pass and Magic Band questions. It is regrettable to hear of your experience and we would like to connect with you to discuss your review in more detail to ensure this does not happen again. Please contact us at ReviewManager@swandolphin.com. Please include your complete reservation details and a copy of this review so that we can provide timely assistance.

Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Excellent choice for adult visitors to Disney World who want the advantages of an inside resort but don’t want the excesive crowds and extra “magic” that accompanies the Disney resorts. After more than 20visits in the last 15 years to Disney World, I can safely say that the Starwood experience in terms of room service and housekeeping is superior to even a suite in the Contemporary or the Yacht Club. You may walk to Epcot or the Boardwalk or take the boat to Disney studios. Good food and a great spa. The Swan is smaller and quieter than its sister across the square resort “the dolphin”

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Guillermo V
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My son is somewhat obsessed with the Swan and Dolphin for the past few years . We are Dvc owners and when visiting The Boardwalk he always wants to visit . It was our ten year anniversary so I said ok let's splurge and stay 2 nights / 3 Days.

Check in was quick and easy at 445 pm. ( we took a 1 pm flight from N.J.). Location was amazing as expected but the first two days were non park days we started with r / r. We walked to mini golf and the boardwalk and it was easy. You can walk to Epcot Ang Hollywood Studios. We watched movies , visited the pool ( was chilly to swim).

Room was "fine " and when I say "fine " expect your standard Marriot / Wyndham room. It was clean other than the rug which looked quite warn and the windows which were very spotted . The general areas did in fact look worn as others reported but the Dolphin lobby was brand new and very lovely . Pools and recreation were great. Fireworks from HS were visible from our east wing room. We had issues with housekeeping coming super late I mean I had to complain they showed at 5 pm ! We had the do not disturb up but only until 10 am. Beds were great .

Perhaps the best part was the food. We are at several restaurants Including Il Mulino, Blue Zoo and fuel and all were top notch. Cocktails outstanding sing even at the pool. Also there's tons of activities for the kids like making s'mores and camp dolphin.

Here's my complaint - the expense . As others stated hidden fees rack up . Resort fee , tax , resort fee taxes etc made a room that was 329 a night over 400. Not having the Disney magical express or the dining plan was a huge difference in expenses . At Disney I'd pay about 300 a day for the three of us to eat on deluxe dining ( 3 table service meals , one beverage / alcoholic beverage , 2 snacks each ) and here I paid about 500 a day with meals adding up to 1800 in 2 and a half days (with the room and all expenses ). Granted we eat good meals / wine but I'd have that same meal with the plan . Plus I have tables on wonderland so that's with 20 percent off it would be another few hundred without it.

I did not care for the Mandara spa . There were moldy shower curtains and compared to other spas it just wasn't that great. The staff was nice but it wasn't a high level of service , only a steak room no hot tubs or aqua therapy. Basic and expensive .

I no doubt really liked this resort for the feel, meals and location but being I've stayed at 6 disney deluxe resorts the value of disney dining , magical express etc . Is definitely a better value in the end . If I didn't have so many Disney resorts under my belt I may view this differently .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family