“Exactly as pictured. Great communication with...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome to Serenity Dream!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Spanish first
Any
865vinici...
“Exactly as pictured. Great communication with management.”
Reviewed 27 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

From the reservation to our check-in, communication with Havard was very quick and effective. The house was ready for us, clean and exactly as pictured here on Tripadvisor, even though we got earlier than the specified check-in time. My family had a great time in this spacious house. There is a Walmart just outside the residential complex, which was perfect for stocking up the house for DIY breakfast and other meals. I would say the only negative aspect was the upper queen bed, which had a very soft and old-feel mattress. In my case, I had two other spare rooms to be used, so this wasn´t a big issue. Beware during dusk time, the mosquitos come hungry to bite, so I´d recommend not using the public pool or the verandas and outside areas. Close all doors during this time! If you don´t bother driving 20+ miles to International Drive and surrounding Orlando areas, this place is definitely worth staying.

Pathfinde...
“Enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 14 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

The whole process was very easy and went very smoothly. His place was clean, the beds were comfortable and the house was well equipped. It was as the photos showed. A bathroom for each bedroom was great! My family enjoyed the pool as it was quite hot while we were in Florida. I would book again at one his properties. His manager was easy to contact and very friendly and helpful. I would recommend renting a car as it was a little expensive to take uber to the parks.

1fletcher
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
“Just as advertised”
Reviewed 17 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018
person found this review helpful

We only stayed here for 3 nights but we couldn't fault it.
Everything was just as advertised and looked just like it did in the pictures, plenty of space for the 4 of us.
Arrived to find the house very clean and tidy.
No hesitation in recommending others to stay here.

Companion...
“Excellent Place for enjoying.”
Reviewed 17 September 2018 for a stay in October 2017

Hello, I am Shahadot.
I went on honeymoon with my wife to this place in 2017. This was my favorite place. I would request everyone, those who want to honeymoon should go to this place.

lmikiml
Brunswick, Georgia
“Awesome place to stay!”
Reviewed 19 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Me and my family really enjoyed this place it was really nice and clean and the decors are up to date, we also enjoyed the mini pool it was quite relaxing. I would recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a place to stay in Orlando. We would love to rent this place again on our next vacation.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing