Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
gatechnihonjin30350
Sharpsburg, Georgia

The OK Motel

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Sept 2021via mobile
It was a OK motel. The price didn’t meet the quality. I liked the Donald Duck’s paintings, but that was it. There was no ‘WOW’ feeling for this hotel. Contactless check in didn’t work at all. Some employees were not wearing mask. I had a WOW feeling when I stayed in French Quarter. I strongly suggest to stay another resort.
Date of stay: July 2021
    AU$245
    AU$254
2.9 km from Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Pool
A 10-acre lake with fountains is surrounded by a walkway that connects the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek with surrounding Club Wyndham resorts and their pool amenities.
AU$406
    AU$253
14.2 km from Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
View more hotels in Orlando
8,065 results
All reviews maya grill el centro dig site bus stop main pool cafe rix casitas section main building food court disney world new tower quiet pool dining plan cast members convention center quick service gift shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2021

My second time staying at Coronado Springs and I really think it’s a great value for what I’ve paid. I got a very discounted rate from a 3rd party website, but once I transferred booking to Disney it was business as usual and I received all perks as if I had booked directly.

We were in the Casitas building, which was a bit far but luckily we had a car onsite. The pool is nice and clean and there are plenty of food choices onsite.

I was disappointed that while check-in is listed as 3pm, our room was not ready until 4pm. We had come in early and were hanging by the pool anyways, but we felt a bit rushed as we had a dinner reservation we needed to get to after showering. In addition, on check-out day we got a knock on the door promptly at 11:01am. Obviously they are trying their hardest to flip rooms quickly, but it just felt a little unfair that we weren’t able to check in on time but had to be out immediately.

I would stay here again, however we were upgraded to the Gran Destino tower last trip and I definitely preferred those rooms to the Casitas.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wanderluxe2
Reviewed 11 September 2021

every attempt is made to check in guests as quickly as possible; very nice and helpful staff; gift shop on premises; mask is mandatory in all indoor areas; there is a pool; take notice which bus stop your room is closest to as there are several bus stops and the distance between each is long ; housekeeping is not everyday and beds are no longer made; your magic band opens your door and is used to charge expenses; the room category numbers are not lit and in some places not visible ; finding your room is a bit of a challenge in the evening

4  Thank Caren J
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

Didn’t like this resort at all, I was so exited for this Disney trip and this resort but what a bad experience. We stayed fives days not once out of those fives days they cleaned the room. We stayed at the ranchos and omg horrible the long walks to be able to get food or go to the lobby. I really went to Disney with such a positive mindset and eximente even for the park was a bad experience, we waited two hours to see the fireworks and they kept delaying the show that was one of the main reasons I wanted to go to Disney it was my birthday and thats what I wanted. I don’t think I will be coming back to Disney.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Resort12486758511
Reviewed 8 September 2021

We stayed here for a long weekend. Room check-in was a little slow (Two hours after our stated check in time). We were given a room in the Casitas on the first floor. We had a great water view. We preferred staying in the Casitas as our car was parked right out front. The bus stop was a short walk away. The room was good with a ceiling fan and wood floors. The A/C worked extremely well. The only complaint was the that you could hear the people next door. The pool is awesome and the drinks at the pool bar couldn't be beat. This is a good moderate resort.

Room tip: Casitas give better access to vehicles
1  Thank Cynthia H
Reviewed 7 September 2021

This hotel is a step above the discount ones (pop century, allstars), but is still not worth over $300 a night. For as big as a resort as this is they really need more buses running to and from the parks. The lack of maid service was absolutely ridiculous. The maids only come every other day and that does not include changing sheets or cleaning the bathroom. They just dump your trash and give you fresh towels. After I asked for housekeeping to change my sheets they delivered a big bag of fresh bedding but I was expected to change the sheets myself. Two years ago I could have understood with covid being so new that this was the policy but after 2 years this is just not acceptable. Especially for paying over 300 a night and spending 4 nights at the park I expect my sheets to be changed. Especially If you have children or more than 2 guests. Toiletries and soaps were also not restocked. Food was ridiculously expensive, although expected. 5 bucks for a bottle of water. Food court selection was ok, although their vegetarian options were sad. We stay at the Disney resorts to get to the parks easier but Disney as a whole has really gone downhill in recent years. They now nickel and dime you to death and use covid as an excuse to not provide standard services. With free fast pass going away and the closure of the magical express I’m thinking I will not return to Disney for several years.

Trip type: Travelled with friends