Stayed at Disney's Coronado Springs in business class and feel the extra amount paid was well worth it. The building is right next to El Centro in building 9B. Only a few steps to the bus stop, dining, gift shop, and pool. Like others have said, the resort is very vast. No reason to get a refillable mug if you are in any of the other buildings because your drink will be gone by the time you walk back to your room. Not the case with, CS, you are right next to the café.
This building also has nice views from the front and back. No parking lot views here.
With the business class you get access to the Coconino Lounge. Breakfast is served from 7-10. While not a huge spread, there is everything you could ask for to get your day started. Yogurt, cereal, bagels, pastries, fabulous fresh fruit, coffee and orange juice.
From 5-10 there are some chips and dip, chocolate covered pretzels, nuts, soda, beer and wine. Ask for the Sangria. Alcoholic drinks average $10 or more a pop at Disney, so it was nice to have a drink or two at night and not feel robbed.
Daniel in the lounge was a joy to speak with each morning.
This is a convention hotel, but we did not feel it was crowded at all. Most of the time we felt like we had the resort all to ourselves.
The room is a standard room. The beds are very comfortable. Business class comes with 2 robes to use during the stay. A divider between the sleeping and bath area.
Prior to staying at CS, we stayed at the Beach Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge which are both deluxe resorts. CS did feel a bit of a step down, which it is a moderate resort, with the outdoor corridors, it has a bit more of a motel feel. However, we were very pleased with the resort and all it had to offer. If we were to stay at this resort again, we would definitely book business class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Orlando, Florida