5,920 results
All reviews falls pool laser show high velocity east tower lobby bar water slides pool area self parking huge hotel conference center convention hotel business conference disney fireworks great pool great property food court family vacation
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is very large. Shuttle from parking lot to front entrance. Lots of business people. Also, lots of leisure space to spread out and have quiet time or mingle and be in the busy areas. The pool area is very large and beautiful. Splash pad for kids, tube slide, a tall slide, running trail, gym and golf course. I was impressed with the Central Pantry. Lots to choose from including beer and wine on tap or bottled. Beats an expensive restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Starbucks was on point every time I ordered a drink.
Room was comfortable. Hotel very dated but very well maintained. Housekeeping was excellent. 9 minutes from Disney. Straight drive from hotel. Shuttle available if included in your rate. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Higher floors, pool View. You will see Disney's fireworks in the background
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Orlando World Center Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear pr0ject1,

We are delighted you could escape to Orlando World Center Marriott, one of the premier resorts in Orlando, Florida, and discover a variety of amazing amenities as well as excellent service and accommodations. We know there are many choices when visiting Orlando, and we are delighted you chose us. We are looking forward to your next trip in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful Resort! The staff welcomes you with bright smiling faces and are always looking for ways to help you. I could very easily given this a 5 star rating but as the old saying goes, "One mistake and people will forget the good!" The manager TIM destroyed all the good work the staff had built up by forgetting who the customer was. The issue centered around a neighbor to my families room going out on their balcony at 2:30 in the morning, drinking, smoking, and being loud two nights in a row. After the first night I asked them to keep it down at a reasonable hour. They agreed, but apparently forgot the second night. We called security to handle the neighbors. Tim made a follow-up call to us, His attitude was not good, I mentioned I should call the neighbors when I left at 5:00 AM to wake them and apologize for calling security, He called me petty and spiteful. When the neighbors cranked it up at 3:00, we left the hotel.(I can't call it a resort if they act like a hotel.)
To the management above Tim, they have gone out of the way to make sure I give them another shot. Overall except for TIM, this is a top drawer Resort.
Eating onsite is reasonable, fitness center and pool are excellent/

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice, you can't go wrong
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Y3079LKmarks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is very large and for some with walking difficulties it may be hard to manage. The hotel check in staff can help you with getting a room central to most activities. It is a beautiful hotel with great amenities for every age.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear jjjdesh,

Thank you for choosing the Orlando World Center Marriott for your recent stay. We are glad to know you were impressed with our convention facilities and had a pleasant time with us. We hope you will come again whenever your travels bring you back to this city.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for a convention. The hotel staff did a really good job and were extremely professional. Hotel rooms were very clean and my room had a nice balcony. The hotel is very close to Disney World, and has an amazing pool outside. There are several dining options on the hotel grounds.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

We are delighted you could escape to Orlando World Center Marriott, one of the premier resorts in Orlando, Florida, and discover a variety of amazing amenities as well as excellent service and accommodations. We are glad you were able to enjoy our Walt Disney World Shuttle, Falls Pool Oasis, featuring 200-foot waterslides and kids splash park, nightly laser shows, golf and so much more! We hope we will be your home whenever you are in the area!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This Marriott in Orlando is one of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed at in Orlando. Great ambience and super pool(even though I didn’t get to use it)
Be aware if you get a poolside room, there’s a nightly poolside laser and music show around 8-9:30.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Dominick C,

Thank you for your fantastic review and for all the great things that you had to say about the Orlando World Center Marriott. Your comments were a pleasure to read and we are glad you had a pleasant time with us. Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to having you stay with us soon.