“Good food, good value, excellent service”

Hokkaido Chinese and Japanese Buffet
Ranked #1,733 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We have eaten here every time we've come to Orlando. First went there when we stayed at a very close timeshare. I think it may have changed hands since then (maybe 10 years ago?). Not sure if the name is the same as then. If anything, I think it has gotten better. There are plenty of Chinese favorites, shrimp, seafood, sushi (F* that!) deserts, etc. I'm a shrimp freak. Can't get enough. Don't know how they make money off me considering I eat a huge plate of peel yourself cold shrimp, then a bunch of every other shrimp they offer (maybe 5?). Fresh stir fry is available but seldom used. They had raw oysters, all you want, not my favorite. Lots of veggie dishes but I recommend General. Tso chicken and lo mien. Salt and pepper shrimp is great also. So much stuff. Pick what you like. Soft drinks refilled no problem and had ice cream for desert, but get that or fruit,etc. off the tables. Service this time was GREAT! Better than ever but never bad. Nice young man kept our table clean and was almost annoying asking if we wanted drinks refilled. If you want to eat on the cheap, love shrimp, buffets are a plus, go here. Maybe better elsewhere but I never risk it as this is good. 3 people is about $50 plus tip.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We visited here after receiving a flyer for the restaurant in our welcome packet from our hotel. The restaurant has several buffet tables with fruits, seafood, fried foods, and assorted items including pizza. They also have a hibachi station and a decent sushi bar, which are all included with the buffet price. The food itself is average to below average, but they have a wide selection of items to choose from. The sushi is okay (definitely had some weird tasting rolls) but there was a decent selection with many different sauces. The hibachi grill was the highlight of the visit and had many options to choose from (including many different meats, veggies, starches, and even egg) to make your own combination. As mentioned in other reviews, they do a poor job of keeping food stocked in the buffet and we had to wait for long periods for them to refill popular items (some were never refilled). Overall, it is an average Chinese buffet with a decent hibachi grill but will probably not be the highlight of your Disney vacation.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Large variety of food. The steamed mushroom is especially tasty. Sushi is fresher than I was expecting. The rolls taste pretty decent.

Chinese food wise, most of them are what you can basically get from a Chinese buffet.

The restaurant is clean and tidy.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Im not a buffet fan, but it was late and we were hungry - we were surprised at the quality and variety of the food available for the price. The dishes tasted tasty and filled us up. Its a shame some people take the pi$$ and pile their plates high with food and then dont eat it and it goes to waste - the restaurant should enforce a policy on that. Overall really happy and would recommend it

Reviewed 22 April 2017

The interior is clean and bright and the selections are plentiful. The food was fresh and nicely presented. I am not one to sing the praises of a buffet because you generally know what to expect, but I thoroughly enjoyed my visit.