“Spring break/Easter week”

T-Rex Cafe
Ranked #334 of 4,123 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We could have not picked a worse/busier time to eat here. We had reserved a table and checked in about 20 mins a head of time, we had to wait maybe 10 mins, the decor is super cool and well worth it if you haven’t eaten here before. The good is mediocre but your really here for the interior. We had a very helpful server.

Write a ReviewReviews (11,127)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was our second trip. The fun atmosphere is so fun for my kids to look at. We got the Landry's card which I would definitely recommend! We did not have to wait, which made us feel like real VIPs :) We enjoyed the ribs, cheese sticks, and shrimp. The lasagna was our least favorite thing we ordered.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

No wait!! Food was delicious!! Service was outstanding!! I went on a Tuesday afternoon around 4:00. I forgot my servers name, but he was definitely excellent. I know he said he used to live in Brooklyn in the Bushwick area.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We love this place, me and my family have been about 4 times before. We eat here every time we go to Orlando. The food is great! the prices are as expected, we always leave full and I love the atmosphere it is the best part. We are taking another family trip in May there will be 12 of us and 6 of them have never been...boy are they in for a surprise, can't wait.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Really cool atmosphere in this Jurassic themed restaurant; huge water tanks, thunder n lightening, and roaring dinosaurs. Well worth the visit with kids for the entertainment as long as there is no fears slightly loud noises.
The food is ok, if there food was served in a basic restaurant with no atmosphere i would likely not return. They have standard pub food; burgers chicken steak pasta