“Best vacations ever”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Damaris g
“Best vacations ever ”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Loved the stay, the house was fantastic it was more than what i expected to be and I want to go back. I love the location so much that now im looking for houses to move there

CELINE482...
Greensboro, North Carolina
“private get away for family vacation”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This vacation rental is in a quiet private home with a lot of room for the whole family and a nice pool in the back. The house is well decorated and about 15-25 minutes to outlets, stores and Disney. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this property.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
laurlyne1
Naperville, Illinois
“Great location but no sleep for the weary”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

This house is beautifully decorated with plenty of space and has a wonderful location, so close to Disney and other options.

I will start off with my biggest con and the reason I would never rent this place again - the beds. Too bad I booked this before previous reviewers posted about the beds because they were not wrong. The beds were terrible. And to me the most important part of the trip is good rest when you are spending all day at parks. The bed frames squeaked so loud everytime you moved even a bit, and the mattresses were horrible. I understand different people like softer or firmer mattresses but these were something altogether different. I wouldn't even know to label it as soft or firm because they were just so uncomfortable and nothing like I've ever slept on before.

The pool was great - we paid to have it heated for the week so we could use the hot tub as an actual hot tub. The temperature was perfect and it was clean. There was plenty of privacy out back too.

The game room was a bust. It's way too hot in there to spend any length of time in there. Maybe it's better in wintertime when it's a little cooler outside.. Its not air conditioned and you can't open the garage door.

It is an eco-friendly house which was interesting. It is a good concept and we didn't understand much of how the house worked itself but it was comfortable temperature wise.

If they fix the issue with the beds, this place would be perfect. For me the location and the pool were the best part of this house.

tonbon57
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Love this house!”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We had an absolute blast at this home. Pool was amazing, didn't pay for heating and the kids loved every second in it. It was nice being able to cook, and have pots/pans, do laundry etc. We had enough room for my family and my sisters family! (7 people total!) Definitely would stay again, when we make it back to Florida. Super convenient location for groceries, and all of the Disney parks! And not far from Universal either. Easy to navigate to, and well kept. Thanks for letting us stay. We truly enjoyed it!

Compass35...
“Nice house good location to Disney”
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

The house is furnished very nicely with a nice kitchen, back yard/pool area, game room, 2 king size bedrooms with on suite bathrooms, and the kids loved the themed character rooms. Located close to Disney and restaurants! We even had a nice view while sitting out next to the pool of an airplane writing a message in the sky and one night we were able to see fireworks nearby from the backyard! The neighborhood seemed very nice and we had no problems with the location of the house. A few things to note we had to buy our own toilet paper, soap, and any cleaning supplies you might need for washing dishes or laundry as there was only 1 toilet paper roll per bathroom for the week! We weren't expecting that so we just went to the store and bought some supplies for the week. The vent to the dryer was not connected so it just blew hot air into the small utility room. There was a note when we arrived to turn the dryer on that was loaded with towels because of an emergency they weren't able to finish drying the towels. There is a lock box with the keys to the house and the keys must be placed in the dock to turn the power onto the house. The power to the house turns off when you take the keys out of the dock so when you leave the house the dryer and any appliances (except the fridge) along with all the clocks wont run. Kitchen comes fully furnished with dishes and pots/pans which was nice! The beds squeaked horribly and were not very comfortable. My husband ended up sleeping in the living room on the couch the first night because our 1 year old was sleeping in our room and every time he tried to get into bed the bed would squeak so bad that it would wake the baby up every time! I looked under the bed and there was a bunch of wood 2 x's that was holding the bed up I think that was part of the problem with the noise. We ended up just putting the baby in the bathroom right next to the bedroom for the rest of the nights so he could sleep in quiet (there was a pack and play and a high chair for the baby which was really nice)! The beds could use a mattress pad as they are on the hard side and I like my bed a little softer. There are plenty of blankets and extra pillows if needed. We paid for pool heat and at night the pool did not feel heated at all! The hot tub part of the pool never got warm...I'm not sure if it was broken or just never turned on. We swam during the middle of the day once and the pool felt alright but the hot tub part still felt colder than the pool itself! So I don't recommend paying the extra for heat, save your money! There is a giant fan in the living room that has a light on it but it has a mind of it's own and we could not figure out how to control it. It will randomly turn on and off (even at night time which was very inconvenient when the light keeps going on and off) If the beds were replaced and the pool heat fixed I would stay here again! Overall a nice house with a few quirks that I think the owner could update to make it a 5 star rating! Owner responds very quickly when booking the property and answered all my questions. Thank you for letting us stay!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Mar 2017
Thank you for your review and your comments have been noted.
Come back and stay again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing