7,887 results
All reviews cascades section fountains pool diamond lane time share tacky tiki super pool full kitchen bedroom villa through rci general store tennis courts mini golf screened in porch timeshare presentation disney parks washer and dryer sales pitch
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Fountains this week and have been here in previous years and always look forward to our stay at Vistana!
We especially loved getting to know La La (our favorite security guard)
She is so welcoming, friendly and funny!!
We look forward to returning again in the future!!

2  Thank BeckyBeckett
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Vacationed this past spring break and met a lovely security women LaLa. She does a difficult job in a cool happy demeanor and makes guests feel welcomed. She is sociable and courteous and appears to love her job.

Room tip: All in good areas
1  Thank susansE6683VN
dassieshuta, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas- Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to share and extend such wonderful comments surrounding your recent visit to the Sheraton Vistana Resort. We thank you also for sharing your views, recommendations and feedback with Trip Advisor.

At the Sheraton Vistana Resort, our goal is to ensure our guests feel special, safe and comfortable. We are delighted to hear about your experience with our special Team Member, Leonora

She loves her position and takes pride to deliver memorable vacation experiences to everyone! We are pleased to learn that your all your expectations were met . We thank you for your kind Gift of Feedback and this wonderful recommendation.

Stay well as we look forward to host you again. Big Thanks to you for being a Loyal Owner for 25 Years!... We appreciate you and your loyalty to the lovely Sheraton, your home away from home.
Dassie
Resort Management Team

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I wiil renew next year. Quiet, clean, Nice place for all the family. Near from a lot of golf courses and Disney Parks.
Three pools areas for all lifestyle (quiet, bars, music,) BBQ availables to cook.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Many thanks for taking the time to share your comments and feedback surrounding your recent vacation at the lovely Sheraton Vistana Resort.

We are delighted that you have arrived here safely, and we thank you for selecting our resort. Thank you again for taking time to share your experience with Trip Advisor, your comments are appreciated. We are glad you enjoyed the accommodation, our sparkling pools, and a variety of eateries and entertainment for your pleasure and enjoyment.

our Goal to ensure all guests feel special, safe and comfortable. We appreciate your Gift of Feedback and wish you a safe summer. Best Wishes.
Dassie.
Resort Management Team.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We arrived around noon on a Monday. Check in was very smooth but be prepared for them to offer you to go to a presentation for their timeshare. The lady setting up the timeshare offered my kids free toys which included a light saber and two Frozen toys. I was also given a $120 gift card and I had to put down a $20 deposit which I would get back after the meeting. I will get to the rest of it later on.

We stayed in a two bedroom villa on the Falls side of the resort on the second floor. Our villa was so spacious! It had a fully stocked kitchen with cookware and silverware. It also had a dishwasher,fridge, and stove. We also had a bathroom with a jet tub and then another bathroom with a shower. I put my two boys in the bedroom that had two twin beds and the girls were in the bedroom with me in the king sized bed. The villa also has a living room and a small dining area with a dining table.

The resort has seven outdoor pools, eight whirlpools, and three restaurants. It also has a Marketplace where you can pick up a few groceries and it has a Starbucks located inside. We ordered pizza from room service every night which was really good! The breakfast was just okay. If you want a good breakfast you can fix your own or go to the many restaurants located nearby. The resort is also really close to Seaworld and Disney World. You can buy tickets in the main lobby for many attractions.

I would like to talk about some cons. The housekeeping could have been much better. The first night I was soaking in the tub and I look around and I notice mold by the handle and immediately got out. The next day the housekeeper comes and I show her the mold and she says call engineering. So I call the front desk before we leave for the day and they say they will have someone come right up. We come back hours later and it's still there. It wasn't until I left a message for the general manager that it was taken care of. There were also spots around the toilet that were there from the first night we arrived and still there on our last night. Let's also talk about the timeshare. So when I signed up the lady asked was I married or single. I said single, which by law I am. So we get to the meeting and they have a checklist which asks are you single, married or living with someone. I check living with someone and because this person did not accompany us on the trip we could not do the presentation, which was fine because I didn't want to do it anyway. This should have been explained to me when I signed up because that $120 gift card that they gave me, I got charged for. It could have saved me time and money. It didn't bother me too much but they need to make sure to explain EVERYTHING when you sign up.

I would recommend this hotel because it's very kid friendly and there was enough room for all of us. It was definitely comfy. The suite also has a screened balcony which is perfect for the little ones.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Alicia M

With thanks and appreciation to you for sharing your praises, concerns and views from your recent visit to the Sheraton Vistana Resort. We appreciate your selecting our lovely Resort to spend time and create special memories.

We thank you your feedback on your Falls accommodation, and appreciated your time to share with our Housekeeping Teams.
We are sorry that the cleanliness of your villa did not meet your expectations. We hope to deliver better services.

Your personal views expressed towards the Sales Presentation was also shared with the Marketing Teams. During this invitation, it should be explained what criteria is necessary. We express our sincere apologies for any miscommunication.

It is always our pleasure to welcome and serve you. We thank you for your kind Gift of Feedback for our improvement.
Looking forward to host you all again soon.

Best Wishes.
Dassie
Resort Management Team

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great spot. We rented a one bedroom condo which could accommodate a family of 3-4 if 2 were to share the pullout couch.

The property was well kept and had great amenities for a young family - pools, breakfast was great, screened in porch was awesome with the baby.

The room was very comfortable and clean, we had a baby with us and were provided a basic crib which I had to clean with with Lysol wipes (needed).

Overall a well run property that I would recommend.

If your young and looking to party probably not the best- most exciting place- but perfect for families.

You will need a car to get around from here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
dassshu07, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas- Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to share your wonderful praises and feedback surrounding your recent vacation at the lovely Sheraton Vistana Resort.

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your one bedroom, convenient and pristine villa.

Thank you again for taking time to share your experience with Trip Advisor, your comments for the Property, maintenance and ambiance were extended to the Teams who proudly take the praises.

Your valuable comments and tips are appreciated.

Thank you again for selecting our family-friendly Resort with a convenient location to enhance your vacation. We hope to welcome you home soon.
Dassie.