See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Had a nice stay. Condo was very nice. Weather was cool so the week wasn't as busy at the P. Too cool for most to brave the pool. A gay geared resort. Not for kids and family. Open minded adventuresome people only.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with RCI
3  Thank fayncscott
Reviewed 6 November 2017

This resort was described as luxurious. This was as far away from luxury as it could be. The building looked like deserted, there were no signs outside, no front desk, nothing. When we went to get instructions from the resort next to this resort, we found out that the reception was combined for this resort and the Parliament resort. I personally found the building and it's surroundings pretty scary and would not have even walked to the car alone.

The staff was nice and helpful but that is everything that was nice or even ok in the resort.

The room was extremely dirty and smelled weird from the beginning. I have allergies to dust and mold and got severe symptoms that were not relieved even by maximum medication. We had to spend the most of the time away from the apartment since I wasn't able to breath well. Also the other members of our group got allergy problems in the apartment. The floor mattress was really dirty. The jacuzzi is very old and the quality poor. The windows and the balcony were extremely dirty. There were at least 2cm of dust and dirt all over the plastic chairs and table in the balcony. Some of the cups had stains that were not leaving even we tried to wash them (by hand and with machine). The apartment was supposed to be suitable for 4 people. The bed was ok, but the sofa couldn't be used for sleeping. Even you could open it, the construction of the bed was such that after trying sleeping in it and getting the metal bar pushing right to the middle of the back, we decided to take the mattress out and place it to the floor (which was very dirty). The cleaning stuff (e.g. the brush) was more a joke than actual useful equipment. The loundry room was in such bad condition that we decided to take our loundry somewhere else. The washing machines were rusty and looked very bad condition. The safety box wasn't working. The garden around the building is overgrown and not taken care of. The surrounding area is not good either. We got a car so we could get further away to better areas for example to eat and do shopping.

This was really scary experience. So if you can choose differently, do NOT CHOOSE this resort. This is not luxury, not even near.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank FinnishElf
Reviewed 13 October 2017

This 3 story 18 unit Timeshare project gone wrong condo was more then I expected from the inside, 2 large bedrooms 2 1/2 bathrooms a open floor plan living room kitchen and dining room and a large balcony, all very nicely decorated. BUT something went wrong on the outside, this beautiful building was built on I guess the beginning of a timeshare project that just didn't take off getting to the building was like driving though an abandoned haunted road and once you got there your greeted by a colony of cats that are being feed by the property security guards, also during our week stay a couple of days we were the only car on the lot, sad because this is really a gem in hiding

Stayed: October 2017
2  Thank Alphonso B
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

This resort is in a bad part of Orlando. The inside of the condo looked nice, when you went out on to the patio the sliding glass door wouldn't work. They said they would come up to fix it but didn't. The outside looked like they were testing missiles. It was trashy. So bad we got out of there, pronto.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 9 February 2017

This place is an odd one in that the original concept of the place was great however it is apparent that developers ran out of money and never completed anything besides the original building itself. The room "looked" nice however had a host of problems.

I was GREATLY disappointed with the experience from beginning to end. My partner and I experienced a host of issues including:
- The phones in the rooms not working (the phone line was dead and unable to be repaired)
- We were moved to another room of which the main light in the bedroom did not work and the outlets in both bathrooms did not work. We contacted maintenance who changed the light bulb and still were unable to fix the light. They were able to fix the outlets.
- The hot water heater went out. Maintenance were unable to restart it thus they offered us keys to another room to shower the next day.
- The video of the property mentions a "State of the Art Health Club" of which I was told does not exist! PERIOD
- The website for the Gardens is marked as "dangerous and harmful to my computer".
- The person who originally sold me the package, I was told that the 2-person Jacuzzi that we would have in our room, however that was not the case. I was told that would cost me an additional $75/night.

In addition, I encountered a couple of current owners who talked about their disappointments with promises made about the property that have NOT come to pass.

So...consider yourself warned!