6,892 results
All reviews bathroom mirror b line diner convention center grotto pool urban tide new tower international drive huge hotel beautiful hotel resort fee attending a conference self parking business trip per day club level coffee maker gift shop
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This Hyatt Regency Hotel lives up to the Hyatt Standards. The Hotel entrance greets you with an elegant lobby that invites you in. Our spacious room with two queen beds was big enough for our family of 4. The Bathroom was also spacious with enough space. Staff was very responsive to our requests as noted later in this review. Our room faced the pool, which the higher you go, give you a full view of all the Disney Parks night-time fireworks shows. On the clear mornings, we could see the Epcot ball, Disney Contemporary Resort, Space Mountain, and the Castle.
We only experienced one issue during the week. After a fun filled day, we returned to the room to discover no towels had been left. I called and the staff brought some up immediately. I would give this stay 5 stars, but as noted in the Title, the resort fees is what brought it down. There is a $25 resort fee for each day you stay. There isn't anything extra for this fee. Granted, the pool is nice and there is a slide for the kids, but there isn't any lifeguards, music or activities. The Resort fee is a money grab that Hyatt and all the other hotels have latched onto. In addition, you pay full Florida Tax and occupancy Tax on the Resort fee, making the total $28.13 per day for absolutely nothing.

Parking is convenient at the public ramp (Owned by Hyatt), but the $25.00 + tax per night is a little excessive. Hotel guests should get a discount over the public.

Summary - Stay was very pleasant and enjoyable, if you don't mind paying the extra fees.for nothing in return.

Room tip: Tower 2 facing the pool gives you the best views of Disney firework shows. Higher the floor - the better the view.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GLI65
HyattRegencyOrl, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback regarding your recent experiences is greatly appreciated by me and the rest of our team. We hope you consider our property during your next visit to the Orlando area.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Big hotel, 1600 rooms. So not really personal. Swimmingpool is great, different pools and also large. Gym also good. Parking is possible but quite expensive. Location is perfect for the different malls. Great for business.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor! Your feedback regarding your recent stay is very helpful to me and the rest of our team.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is a beautiful Hyatt property and located at one of the best location. You can find a best rates from the Hyatt.com. If you are able to be joined the Hyatt loyalty program, you will get recognized and rewarded!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the review! Your kind words mean so much to me and the rest of our team. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Wow, so we stayed here while we were visiting Universal Studios last week. This hotel is quite amazing! The rooms were gorgeous. Loved the tv size, tv embedded in the mirror! The decor of the entire hotel is breathtaking. I did not want to leave. Pool was very nice as well. I visited the cafe styled restautant and let me tell you, the shrimp and grits is a must have. Loved this hotel to pieces, just wonderful! My only complaint is the parking garage is not connected to the hotel so you have to walk a nice distance with your bags to the lobby checkin area of the hotel. I was told that most people drop bags off first then they park and walk back. Overall wonderful experience! I will absolutely be staying here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DeniseDubb

Thank you for the kind review! I appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent experiences, and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

‪Don’t ever book with Hyatt in Orlando. We arrived, with a confirmed room, only to be told they over-booked. So they sent my six-months pregnant wife and I to some other hotel down the street. Appalling. I will never stay with another Hyatt hotel, ever.‬ They were turning away others while we were there. What an awful thing to do to travelers.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review. I would like to apologize on behalf of the rest of our team for the sell out situation. We hope to have another chance to welcome you back in the future.