7,326 results
All reviews mighty ducks food court the toy story section fantasia pool love bug the bus fantasia building preferred room rooms are small larger than life gift shop meal plan magic kingdom dining plan place to sleep magical express stuffed animals
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was probably our 13th or 14th time to Disney and it was another great week. The resort was very well maintained and the amenities for kids were great. The pools were a lot of fun and the buses were running very well during this time of the year (first week of October). The resort gave us an option to not have a housekeeper clean our room every day and we took it since we keep our room rather clean ourselves and we were offered a gift card for it. The food at the dining hall was barely average and I wish that would improve for the prices they charge there.

1  Thank Eric H
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's All-Star Movies Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

You’re a real Walt Disney World pro, Eric, and I love it! I’m overjoyed that your time on set with us at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort was full of swimming and Theme Park exploration. It seems like you had a fantastic time and were able to enjoy everything we have to offer here. Furthermore, I’m delighted the Service Your Way option was beneficial for your family. I hope you were able to get a cool souvenir with that gift card!

We can’t wait to roll out the red carpet for your family for another visit. Until then!

Jenn

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been to Disney several times... the All Star Resort is fine if you are visiting for a few nights like we did... The only problem I have is all the construction taking place around the area,,, We are going to wait a while before we return because of this...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love these Disney's hotels. All-Star Movies has new rooms and they are just amazing. The bathroom is much better than the old one. We were 4 adult females in one room and we did just fine. No problem at all. Beds are great too. I would say Toy Story (number 10) is the best building to stay (beautiful and fun!) - eventhough rooms will be all the same everywhere when they finish renovations. The hotel, as all Disney-econo (Pop Star, Art of Animation and All-Stars) is just what you need if you're going to Disney to enjoy Disney enviroment and the parks. We didn't rent a car to go to Universal and that was a great decision: Uber worked fine and good prices. We actualy had a problem because I didn't want to charge my creditcard and they did. There was a misunderstanding but it got me very upset because they were not clear at check-in. So, be careful if you wanna pay cash and they sugest you use magicbands to pay everything; it's super confortable and easy but you have a certain amount you can spend other wise they charge you card. After that we were charged twice. But, the truth is that the manager, Dan, did absoluty everything to correct all the mistakes and he was the nicest person we could find. A perfect gentleman. He made us forget about all the unkindness we get from a girl at the frontdesk. Dan is the real Disney magic. We would definily stay at All Star Movies again. (Buses to and from Disney Springs take a little too long to come).

Stayed: September 2018
2  Thank Navigator819292

Lights, camera, action! At Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, our newly-updated rooms were carefully designed with our Guests’ feedback in mind, and I’m so happy your room was a smash hit. I totally agree with your tip on staying in the Toy Story area of this Resort. These buildings are conveniently located next to the Fantasia Pool, Silver Screen Spirits Pool Bar, and the World Premiere Food Court. I apologize for the miscommunication regarding using MagicBands for charging abilities. However, I’m relieved to hear Dan could provide his wonderful Guest service to resolve this. I’ll be sure to share your thanks with him. Thank you for reviewing Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Adam

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My fiance and I stayed in an updated Toy Story room. We were very surprised by how clean and updated our room was. The bed was so comfortable and it was a perfect room to relax in after spending 12+ hours at the parks. Checking in and out was so easy and we used the Disney shuttles everywhere which was very convenient. The food court at the resort was nice to have for breakfast or a late night snack. Pools were fun.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lsjonasgurl88

Thank you for your five-star review of Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort. Our goal for each of our Resorts is to provide our Guests with a comfortable and peaceful place to relax after the day’s adventures in our Theme Parks have come to an end. I’m thrilled to hear we met this goal for you on your recent visit, and that you enjoyed your newly-updated room. Overall, it truly sounds like your visit was fit for a superstar! I appreciate you sharing your experience with us, and I hope you’ll return soon.

Adam

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I did a whirlwind Disney long weekend and chose to stay here one of the nights. The biggest advantage was getting the extra magic hours for the parks since we were staying on a Disney property.

The property is a bit of a drive from the parks (all of the All-Star resorts are close together). The free transportation bus was very crowded, so we ended up standing on the return trip from the park - that made for a long trip back.

The room was recently renovated and very clean. The beds were amazing! The room was a bit on the small side, but it worked fine for us. I honestly don't know what it would be like with a couple of small children. I think it would be cramped if you spent much time in there. For us, it was a place to sleep.

I was a bit disappointed with the property as a whole. The grounds were lacking a bit of what I expected from a Disney property as far as groundskeeping and decor. Granted, this is a budget hotel, so it's not like we were staying at one of the premier properties.

The food court on property had an extensive selection. The pricing was high (shocker, I know), so we chose not to eat there. Another turn off for me was that no one was monitoring the food bar in the center --- there was a child who kept going over and using his hands to get things from the bar and at one point used one of the spoons to eat from and put it back into the food bin. No employee or parent was supervising! This was a dessert bar setup (it was evening). I get this happens, but typically you wold expect an employee to be monitoring such things.

I was also disappointed in the amount of wait time we had for the buses to and from the parks. We went in October, so I know it's off season. However, it shouldn't mean less service.

Overall - I would stay again. Just be realistic in your expectation of the property.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms are newly renovated - ask for one!
2  Thank Tammie P

Tammie, thank you so much for leaving such a thoughtful review of your holiday with us at Disney's All-Star Movies Resort. I am so thrilled to see that our newly refurbished rooms were a blockbuster hit! I truly enjoy the pull-down bed as it allows for so much additional space during the day.

I'm sorry to read that your family experienced a few disappointments during your visit. Please know if you should ever have a question or need assistance in our food court, feel free to speak with a Cast Member in the area. I have shared your feedback with the appropriate Leadership as well so that we may ensure we are monitoring our offerings and services as much as possible.

I am delighted that overall your mother-daughter weekend was an enjoyable one and I hope to read of another fun-filled family adventure soon!

Janet