The room was nice and clean. We enjoyed our stay. We would reccomend it to family and friends.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
We have just arrived home a few days ago after staying here for 2 weeks and we thought it was great, it actually is better in person than in the pictures which is rare for a hotel.
The room we had was great (405s) very comfortable bed, large living area and a jacuzzi in the bath.
Great location for Universal, Wet n Wild which is on it's door step and Disney is only 15mins away, also the iTrolly is just outside if you don't have a hire car.
Staff were very good and the pool area is really nice.
Most people say that you only sleep in a hotel when visiting America which is true... This hotel is fantastic in every way. The room is spacious and very clean and comfortable indeed as is the bed! The staff are very friendly and meet your every wishes in every way they can.
This hotel is located very close to all the parks but in a quiet location.
Without a shadow of a doubt i would stay here again.
I recommend the suit with the patio, the staff was very nice. There is no wireless Internet in the rooms, so bring a laptop not an iPad. There is a cable to hook up to your laptop. The hotel is close to every thing Walmart universal wet n wild sea world.
I had plan a three night stay at Courtyard Marriot near downtown Disney. After arrival amd checking in I decided to check out and made a reservation at the Point resort for the next two night. Best decision I could have made, the Point was very comforting and clean.
I stayed at this hotel for about 1 week while vacationing in Orlando. Overall, it was a good hotel with some negative points as follows:
- its location is very good and central, only a few minutes away from the Wet-n-Wild, Universal Studios Parks, Orlando Premium Outlet and Florida Mall, and about 10-15 min drive from the Disney parks. It's almost on the International Drive, with the advantage that you can avoid the traffic you would face if you stayed on the street.
- rooms are very new, big and good. We got a free upgrade to a one bedroom suite and it was huge, with a full kitchen and laundry machine.
- parking is included in the rate.
- it had a shuttle to the Universal parks - I didn't use it, so I don't know if it was ok.
- there was a very nice jacuzzi in the bathroom.
- there was a decent cable package with several TV channels.
- breakfast is not included in the room rate.
- wifi is not available in the rooms, only at the front desk. In the rooms, you'll only have access to the Internet by cable.
- there is no safe in the room.
- water pressure in the shower is very low.
- gym facility is terrible, very old and small.
- bed was too soft, I woke up with back pain whenever I slept for more than 7-8 hours.
In summary, it was a good hotel and I got a very good deal at Expedia for booking the hotel + car. But as I drove through Orlando and saw several hotels with big signs announcing free continental breakfast and wifi, I'm not sure if it was the best choice.