My three friends and I stayed at WorldQuest for five nights for our annual girlfriends' getaway. We are in our 50's & 60's and several have traveled extensively. We unanimously agreed that this is the nicest place we have ever stayed.
We reserved a two bedroom unit but were upgraded to a three bedroom upon arrival as there were no two bedrooms available. The unit was roomy, clean and had three bathrooms...what more could four women want!!! Everything about this resort hotel was exactly as others have described it. The pool was exceptionally clean and was never crowded. The front desk personnel were friendly and helpful, and having rented other condo units, it was very, very nice to have daily housekeeping service. Shampoo, conditioner & lotion was provided in all bathrooms and the hotel provided one package of laundry detergent, fabric softener and dishwasher detergent. More was available at the small store in the clubhouse; however, we did not purchase any. I was told the price was only $1. We had an issue with one of the bathroom showers and it was promptly repaired. This place really knows about customer service!
We were also very pleased with the continental breakfast. Each morning bagels, muffins, pastries, cinnamon rolls, cereal and fruit were available, as well as coffee, an assortment of teas, milk and orange juice. Each morning one of us would go to the clubhouse and bring back enough food for all of us. Additionally, the refrigerator in the clubhouse is always stocked with sodas, milk and juice and you can freely choose whatever you want whenever you want. We never checked out the afternoon snack but went down several evenings for the great brownies and cookies and decaf coffee which we brought back to the unit to enjoy.
As previously mentioned, WorldQuest is very close to Disney property...just about 5 minutes from the Disney welcoming arch and, at the furthest distance, probably 15 minutes to Animal Kingdom. Getting to the parks was never a problem; however, getting back to WorldQuest always proved challenging. It seemed we hardly ever wound up back on Rt 536. I was glad I had been to the area many times before and knew numerous roads. I had checked out WorldQuest on Google Earth and knew exactly where the resort was, so we had no problem locating it initially. We always used the Nickolodean Resort as our landmark.
Staying at WorldQuest made a great vacation a fabulous one! I am already trying to figure out when I can return! It isn't often one can say that they received the absolutely best value for their money, but at WorldQuest, it is definitely true!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mediterranean-inspired WorldQuest Orlando Resort is the perfect all-suite hotel for your Florida vacation. WorldQuest Orlando Resort is located just one mile from Walt Disney World and a short drive from SeaWorld, Universal Studios, and Epcot Center. International Drive South, scores of delicious restaurants and designer shopping are minutes away. Each of our condominium-style 2- and 3-bedroom suites features a full kitchen, 2 full bathrooms, separate living and sleeping areas. Welcome to your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your WorldQuest Orlando Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Worldquest Orlando Hotel Orlando
- WorldQuest Orlando Resort Florida