Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mark T

Awesome Family Celebration at a Great Resort with Accommodations for all Ages

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 June 2021
Whenever I have the chance to visit an important local destination for a celebration, I will take that extra time to get acquainted with the staff so I can arrange the best accommodations for my family. I arrived at the Grove Resort a week before my check-in to see if we could get the same room as we did on out first visit in 2019 (Room 3721).

I understand and respect a valet’s job and area, I parked my SUV on the outskirts of your entrance canopy. I went to introduce myself to your valet captain Geraldo, in charge during that shift. I gave him 5 dollars and he said: “What is this for?”, I said: “I’m parked in your area, I’m going in to talk to your reservation people”. He said: “Please don’t worry about that”, I replied: “Then please don’t worry about the 5-dollar tip”. Geraldo asked how he could assist me, I explained to him my goals and he walked with me to the Lobby. He went and got me a manager by the of name David Smith. A week later I checked in with my family, Geraldo knew my name and took care of us and showed us into our awesome room.

David was extremely helpful from the start, he more that accommodated my family’s needs. He handled immediately all my requests and concerns, I felt well taken care of. I have been blessed with (4) companies and I can see the great qualities in individuals and David has them.

He has a leadership aura that will bring him far in his career. I see him one day, in a few years, as a good General Manager of your resort. Being a great leader over his team, running the place, handling great responsibilities, and representing the resort well. I had Cabana’s reservation concerns, David wrote on the front of my paperwork a name (Farrah Strickland) the manager that handles the Cabana’s, the activities for the kids and so much more. I was on my way to visit that department and I saw a woman in the hallway with a Grove staff member polo on and asked her which door is the recreation department. She saw my paperwork in my hands, with her name on it big and bold and said: “I am Farrah, how can I help you out?” Now tell me that wasn’t a true blessing, my destiny to run into her.

Farrah, she went above and beyond to accommodate my six-year-old sons’ desires and wishes. He loves your kids water park, with prayer and assistance from Farrah she, (with in our already reserved Cabana’s) was graciously able to assist us with a Cabana in the kids’ water park every day that we were there, due to cancellations, which made availabilities for my family. Farrah, radiates Director qualities in her field, she is organized, great with people, her staff members respect her, is always willing to accommodate and has many leadership characteristics. I can see her as director of recreations at the Grove.

This is my family’s 2nd vacation at the Grove, and it will not be our last. Another one of your front desk leaders that stood out was Yanira, she did an amazing job and her attention to details needs to be recognized. She helped us enjoy our time and we can’t thank her enough for all she did to make our stay better than the first.

There are so many members of the Grove team that made my sons kindergarten graduation trip, one to remember. Though all your staff was professional and polite, Ricardo the GM, Miguel, Alejandro, Gilherme and Jean also stood out.

I just wanted to say thank you and we will see you again soon.

Mark Taliento
Date of stay: May 2021
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 21 June 2021
Dear Mr. Taliento,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Tripadvisor Community. We are thrilled to read how excellent your experience was. Our team strives to provide our guests with the best service to ensure your stay is a memorable one. It is our absolute pleasure to serve you. We cannot wait to welcome you back with us again for your next celebration.
Brighter, Bolder Lagoon Pool & Waterpark
13.8 km from The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando
14.0 km from The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando
Pool
A 10-acre lake with fountains is surrounded by a walkway that connects the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek with surrounding Club Wyndham resorts and their pool amenities.
11.3 km from The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando
Transportation
8.8 km from The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando
View more hotels in Orlando
3,917 results
All reviews flow rider lazy river lake austin springs pool full kitchen washer and dryer three bedroom parking garage water slides family vacation spring break disney parks minute drive pools longboard farrah flowrider
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2021 via mobile

Steve was absolutely great with his customer service, despite a storm approaching he was able to make our ride enjoyable. We were a walk up appointment, and although there was a worker giving him a hard time via the walk-in talkie he finished our ride with no issues. He was very knowledgeable of the surrounding trees, plants and animals. Definitely enjoyed our ride thanks to Steve.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brittany Manzie, Guest Services / Front Office at The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2021

Thank you for sharing your excellent experience with the Tripadvisor Community. We are delighted to read how pleased you were with the excellent service Steve provided to you. He will be happy to know that his service made a memorable impact on your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

While staying at the Grove my Wife & I went to the Valencia for a “date night” meal while our teenagers had dinner in the room. The food & service was Excellent. John B did a great job and we really enjoyed ourselves. Thank you again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and for choosing Valencia for your date night! We are absolutely thrilled to read how much you enjoyed our food and service. John will be happy to hear that his efforts are being recognized. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back with us again soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

I was met with the most amazing guest service representative "G".  This young man was beyond patient with helping me get 50 family members registered prior to their arrival."G" was extremely helpful' had great suggestions, and made a great first impression. Everyone we encounter after "G", greeted us with a smile and was ready to help without hesitation as well. The food was delicious the and there was something to do for everyone everyday. I can definitely said  all 50 of my guest had the most memorable time and it all started with the guest representative"G".
SO, thank you guys for making our 2021 Family and Friends Vacation an extraordinary one😘😘😘

Room tip: Definitely come early to avoid the the that time peek time frame.
1  Thank SBLongan

Thank you for choosing The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando for your recent family and friends vacation! We are delighted to read how much you all enjoyed our resort along with the excellent service our team members provided to you. It is our pleasure to serve you. On behalf of the team here at The Grove, we appreciate you as our loyal guest and look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

Don't be fooled by the pictures the only thing nice about this place was the lobby. The rooms and hallways need alot of repairs/maintenance. The oven door in our room was broken, the lamp was broken, the ceiling in bathroom and hallway had water damage and the housekeeping takes forever to bring you supplies. If you don't call to get more supplies or have your trash dumped...they don't even bother checking if you need anything. The Waterpark is nice and the arcade is also another good amenity...but expensive. There are no good restaurants on site and the "al fresco market is ridiculous expensive" uber, uber eats, or rent a car is the best way to go. I would not recommend.

Management response:Responded 14 July 2023

We are sorry to hear that your stay was not to the high standards we aim to achieve. Your comments have been passed onto the management team for review and resolution moving forward. We hope that you will give us another opportunity and that we can welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2021

Perfect Family Fun Stay!! No crowds, no lines, no big hassle. Amazing rooms and amenities!! Loved it will repeat it every few months just to take a break from day to day life. Highly recommended! We are already looking at future dates to return.

Date of stay: June 2021
Brittany Manzie, Guest Services / Front Office at The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2021

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your excellent experience with the Tripadvisor community! We are delighted to read how pleased you were with our condo-style suites and our relaxing atmosphere. We appreciate your recommendation and cannot wait to welcome you back with us again soon.