“I would definitely ask for drive from him!”

Devon Transportation
Ranked #4 of 147 Transportation in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Devon Transportation is a Orlando based airport car service. As an owner and operator I am committed to providing a first class service first time, every time. Just provide the flight details and leave the rest to me.
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

It was the first time to visit US so I had a hard time in understanding and get used to new environment. And Devon, who is really kind and considerate, was driving me through the Orlando, explaining the roads and places to visit. You made my visit to US wonderful!

Devon, you may remember one Korean studying nuclear engineering and we talked about the movie “Florida project” of which story is dealing with the job your sister does (taking care of children from parents who are not elgible). It was really nice talking to you and thanks to your help and attention I successfully escaped premium outlet to get to the bus station (due to the traffic jam, you couldn’t make it to the outlet and recommened me to take yello cab). Sorry for the late review but now I did it and wants to go there again. Thanks ;)

DevonRoss67, Owner at Devon Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Hello my friend, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I definitely do remember you. It was a great conversation and it was a pleasure getting to know you. It was so much you wanted to do in Orlando with very little time and I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience. When you're ready to revisit Orlando we welcome you with open arms. Hope to see you soon!

All reviews
"florida"
in 3 reviews
"disney"

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Devon was on time, courteous, safe, and helpful during our time in Orlando. He picked us up from Sanford airport and waited on us to get off the plane during a long delay due a storm that hit as we landed. He honored our request to stop at a grocery before dropping us off at our Universal Hotel. We had also booked him to return us to the airport for a early morning flight out. He was on time in the wee hours of the morning. We also booked him to take us to a dinner show and back to the hotel. His prices are reasonable and comparing what my coworkers paid to Uber a great value. My family appreciated his courteous service and great conversation. His vehicle is clean, no trace of smoke smell, and is well taken care of. I have already recommended him to my coworkers when they travel to the Orlando area.

DevonRoss67, Owner at Devon Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave me this wonderful review. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I enjoyed the ride and the conversation just as much as you. Thanks for making my job so enjoyable. See you on your next trip!

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Devon was at the airport up in our arrival and he was very courteous and professional in providing us with first class service to and back to the airport after our stay. He also gave us good recommendations about Orlando which added to our stay. His price was very good too.

I highly recommend him to anyone visiting Orlando.

DevonRoss67, Owner at Devon Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Martin's, thank you so much for the kind words. It was truly a pleasure meeting you and your wife. If you're ever planning a trip back to Orlando please don't hesitate to give me a call.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Devon Transport, we hired Devon twice on our stay and I must say what a great delight to have such a friendly and polite man looking after us, very punctual on both occasions, exellent price much cheaper than others, nothing too much trouble, I would highly recommend Devon to everyone who wants a friendly hassle free pickup or transfer.

Steve, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Devon Transportation. Providing top notch service to my customers is my main objective. And I'm overjoyed to know that I exceeded your expectations. See you on your next trip!