Open today: 3:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Affordable 5-Star Service

Twice this month Devon has provided me with highly professional, prompt, courteous, comfortable... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Tara108108
Peace of Mind

Our short trip to Orlando was almost ruined by disastrous airport delays and when all felt hopeless... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
M C
New York City, New York
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from USD 11.99
from USD 26.49
from USD 179.99
from USD 15.99
More Info
All reviews baggage claim orlando area orlando airport professional driver transportation service excellent transportation great communication always on time great driver transportation companies booster seat port canaveral visited universal studios visiting orlando disney hotel disney world vehicle
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I cannot say enough about how excellent my experience with Devon Transportation was! Great communication, prompt, excellent customer service and lovely conversation!

Date of experience: June 2018
DevonRoss67, Owner at Devon Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Devon Transportation. Providing my service to you was a pleasure. I look forward to seeing you on your next trip

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Devon has a great transportation service going here in Orlando.
I have used a lot of transportation services in Orlando. Most of them don't show up on time and some of them don't show up at all. Devon showed up right on time for my ride to Orlando Airport in a nice car that thankfully didn't smell smokey or musty like a lot of other services in Orlando. It seemed brand new. Loaded my luggage in the back and had the a/c cranked nice and cold when I got in, it was up in the 90's that day.
I was able to book my ride a couple weeks ahead of time which Uber doesn't allow, or they might let you book ahead but they don't guarantee the ride.
Devon guaranteed the ride ahead of time and the price as well. He knows his way around and avoided traffic which isn't easy to do and I got to the airport quickly. He got my stuff out of the back and I was on my way! I'll definitely be calling you guys for another ride soon! Great ride, very friendly, personable, smooth car, what more can you ask for in Orlando, or anywhere?!?!? Thanks!

Date of experience: June 2018
DevonRoss67, Owner at Devon Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Randy,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Devon Transportation. Providing a high quality low cost car service is exactly what I had in mind when my starting my business. Comments like this make me incredibly proud so thanks again. See you on your next trip.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Our trip from the Orlando Airport to the hotel in Cocoa Beach was excellent, and Devon not only provided a safe ride but also great conversation. Devon engaged with all of our family, including our young son. The long ride was pleasant, comfortable, and safe. I would definitely recommend Devon for any transportation needs in the Orlando area.

Dean,

Thanks for leaving me such a wonderful review. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I enjoyed the ride and the conversation just as much as you. Thanks for making my job so enjoyable. See you on your next trip!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I found Devon Transportation via TripAdvisor and sent an inquiry to Devon for his pricing for the transportation service I needed to and from Orlando International Airport. His response was immediate and his price significantly lower than several other companies I had contacted for his "meet and greet" service, almost half the price of the larger companies ! Devon arrived at my home ahead of schedule, was very personable and engaging in conversation the entire trip to the airport. My husband and I were very impressed with him. On our return from our trip, Devon was waiting for us at baggage check, assisted and escorted us to his vehicle. We again enjoyed our conversation with Devon as he drove us home. I prefer to do business with an independent, small business owner and Devon did not disappoint. He is well dressed, immaculate clean vehicle and his personality is outstanding ! We will certainly contact Devon for and future transportation needs as well as recommend him to family and friends.

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank MissyQuinn
DevonRoss67, Owner at Devon Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Missy Quinn,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Nothing makes me happier than a happy customer. Providing service for you and your husband was a pleasure. I enjoyed the conversation with the two of you as well and look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I was referred to Devon by Clarion Hotel in Orlando when I called and told them we had 3 guests arriving on a business trip from Vietnam on a Wednesday and needed a driver for that Saturday to take them around Orlando. Devon immediately contacted me and was able to arrange all of the details within 10 minutes over the phone, including securing our appointment and arranging the payment. He was prompt, professional and according to our guests, provided excellent services during their trip. We will use him again for any needs in the Orlando area.

Date of experience: May 2018

Fernandina,

Thank you for the kind words, And more importantly thank you for trusting that I'd take good care of your clients. If you or your clients are ever visiting the Orlando area please don't hesitate to call