“Yes, but choose your time wisely!”

The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen
Ranked #29 of 177 Dessert in Orlando
Price range: USD 10 - USD 50
Description: Extraordinary foodstuffs await you at this new full-service restaurant, bar and confectionary at Universal CityWalk™. Delight your palate with fantastical fare including classic dishes like steak and seafood, and an all-day brunch featuring crepes and quiches, each with their own novel twist. Coffee and Chocolate Stout Chicken Wings, Chocolate Almond Bread and Chocolate Gnocchi are just a sample of the adventurously unique items available. Then, behold, as our chefs create culinary alchemy with gourmet chocolates and one-of-kind desserts right before your very eyes. Savor artisanal milkshakes with flavors such as Chocolate x5, Bacon Brittle and Red Velvet. Feast on sumptuous sundaes like S’mores, Salted Caramel Flan and Chocolate Brownie Bark. You can even purchase tasty mementos from the restaurant’s retail shop to enjoy at home.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We only waited like 20 minutes, BUT, we went at 3:30ish, sooo that said, if you want to eat here and avoid the wait, don’t go during peak hours. We LOVED the food. Had the pork Milanese sandwich, very good, my hubby had the chicken mushroom risotto..soooo good. Then one of their decadent sundaes... brookies cookies and cream, couldn’t finish. Service was attentive and friendly, characters came by , that was pretty cool. Best food we had while visiting Universal area. Prices are similar to other places in that area, which are on high side. Very cool inside!

Date of visit: April 2018
Connie C, Guest Relations Manager at The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience. We can’t wait for you to come back. See you soon!

Best Regards,

CityWalk Guest Services

Write a ReviewReviews (3,095)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I mistakenly thought there was going to be a fun chocolate factory theme to this restaurant, but there wasn’t really. The menu choices were very boring and even though I enjoyed my Asian style chicken and kale salad I found it terribly overpriced. We stupidly then ordered one dessert each, and rather than telling us how huge they were, the waitress happily accepted the order. They were too big and too rich and left us feeling rather sick even though we couldn’t get through a third each. Will not be in a hurry to return.

Date of visit: April 2018

Thank you for visiting for Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen and taking the time to share about your dining experience. I am disheartened that your experience was not all that you would have wanted. If you wouldn’t mind, would you please email me a copy of your review at cwguestservices@universalorlando.com. I would love to rectify the situation!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We waited an hour and a half to be called only to be asked to wait again and than forgotten for another 30 minutes. They blamed it on the system but I think they just forgot about seating us. Dinner was delicious but service wasn’t great. I expected service to be better. We bought some macaroons and they were delish. So was the brownie chocolate shake. For the amount of money I spent. I would expect better service.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We went on a Wednesday night and there was a 1.5 hour wait which turned into 2 hours. The desserts are outrageous but so is the price $13 for a milkshake. However, the line is around the block so it is definitely a tourist splurge. The atmosphere in the restaurant is lovely and service is great
.food is good as well. Surprisingly limited seafood options for Florida. It is a neat place to.visit but it is crazy with kids. According to the staff this was not a busy night. Totally regretted telling my kids about it in advance.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and EXCELLENT service from our waiter. He had them reopen the gift shop so we could purchase a pin to remember our visit.

Best Regards,