“Excellent Water Park”

Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Ranked #53 of 459 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: "Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, one of 2 Water Parks in Walt Disney World Resort, features one of the world's tallest and fastest free-falling waterslides, as well as slides and rides for the whole family—like a kid-sized, snow-castle fountain play area with scaled-down versions of the more thrilling attractions.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited with the family and had an excellent time. Got in shortly after opening and managed to find somewhere to “setup camp”. We started off with some rides. All good fun, well staffed, not too long a queue for the rides. As the queues started to build we went round the lazy river. Quite relaxing, in places! Then spent some time in the wave pool which the kids particularly enjoyed. The kids had some lunch before more rides in the afternoon including the Summit Plummet and the family raft ride. The kids also had good fun in the younger children play area. Crossing the “ice floats” going down the zip wire. Overall, excellent. Clean, well staffed. The day we visited it was actually quite cool out of the water, but for hotter days walkways are sprayed with water. We had water shoes but plenty went without. Would happily visit again.

1  Thank Sean L
Write a ReviewReviews (6,363)
All reviews
in 134 reviews
"zip line"
in 60 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend if you are a clean person don’t come here. The lazy river is discussing and the pool cuts/grasses you. The steps up to the slide are horrible with poo all over it. I hade 7 cuts on my foot my cousin had grazes all over her.

2  Thank iamthetripadviser14
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Beautiful water park with wave pool and lazy river. Lots of water slides. Plays Christmas music! Heaven!!

1  Thank Hazel D
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I went with my 7 year-old daughter and she really enjoyed it. There is free parking but the park was relatively expensive to get in. The food was the usual jacked up prices although the food was pretty good for a park. It wasn't too busy on the day that I went so we didn't have to wait in lines for too long. There was enough variety of slides and things to do but I just didn't find many of the slides super thrilling so I guess it is mostly geared towards the kids.