“Went with family for dinner twice”
Review of Chaska Grill

Chaska Grill
Ranked #2,277 of 4,141 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: USD 7 - USD 50
Description: Chaska Grill is owned & operated by a restaurateur, entrepreneur who has over 10 years of experience in the Restaurant & Food Industry. Chaska Grill is purely 100% halal restaurant & MashAllah use's Zabihah, hand slaughtered chicken & meat only From Shams & Tahir! The peak of fine dining in Orlando is not merely a figurative experience. Located in the Heart of the City, Chaska Grill sits right on I-Drive, Complementing an exquisite array of gastronomical wonders, with Mouth-watering intercontinental EPIC Dishes. Under the leadership of our Executive Chef, Chaska Grill serves a critically acclaimed menu of exclusive creations, the results of sourcing unique, high-quality produce from the world, some of which have been grown exclusively to be used in our dishes. Best Pakistani BBQ, Chinese hand-slaughtered zabiha halal chk & meat. Giving you a choice of the finest dishes using organic chicken, fresh goat and beef. With a unique location enhanced by elegant decor and fine dining menu setting it apart and giving it a must visit status. Traditional dishes, taste the difference, discover Chaska Grill. We Host & Cater: Wedding, Social Events, Parties, Get Together, Corporate Events, Birthday/etc. located in the heart of Orlando on I-Drive. Meet the Business Owner The restaurant is owned and managed by Muslim individuals. Who come from a background of developing and operating restaurants on an international platform.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

First off the food was very good and that is why we went twice. 3/28/2018
They are going through renovation so there is some mess lying around and the place could use some organization and cleanliness. We cn get over that.
What we didn't like was the service, and the attitude. the waiter was as ethnic as could be but insisted he was "john". so that peeved me. On the other hand there was this one hostess lady standing behind the counter, seemingly busy with a phone, receipt or something else. I think my family was sitting no more than 7 feet away, during the entire dinner. Perhaps the owner was sitting 2 tables away doing his invoices. During the entire 2 days and 2 dinners that we went there not a single eye contact was made, or greeting was offered, or someone came up and asked how we were doing, or if we needed anything. It seemed like we were invisible to the hostess and the owner. and if the place was full, that would have been one thing, but we were "the only family" in the place.
That level of aloofness, and lack of consideration, and totally ignoring us bothered me. We went to Disney during spring break week. and went to many restaurants and the service staff kept coming to us and approaching us inquiring our well being and basic chit-chat. but not these guys. If want to run a restaurant in the heart of the tourist attraction, I would suggest have a more warm and friendly attitude with the customers.

Again, I would say the food was great. Everything we ordered on the menu, came out great. but for a restaurant the service and attitude to me is just as important as good food. Good for the price, Halal food and yes, we would go there again if we are back in Orlando

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I was in Orlando for a conference, so searched for Halal restaurants and this popped up first. Since this was right beside my Sheraton I was living in, I went here for dinner.

The owner was extremely hospitable and got some Chapli kababs for me. They were pretty good. He also offered me some biryani to taste (Being a fan of hyderabadi biryani, it was unlikely to wow me, so we will just leave it at that)

All in all, it's a nice place to get food. But, there are a bunch of halal places around this area, you should try all of them as I did in my 5 day stay here.

By the way, Friday prayers are also held here.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We went to this restaurant almost everyday while we were in Orlando. The food was great, they have a big menu to choose from. From Pakistani food to Continental. Everything we ordered was delivered on time and tasted great. They were nice enough to accommodate us when they were closing. The interior is very basic and needs work. it seems like a wedding hall with a few chair and tables but if you're looking for good Hala food you must visit them.

2  Thank Zeeshan K
Reviewed 19 November 2017

We were on a trip to Orlando for a week. Googled HALAL Restaurants, Chaska came first, went through reviews which were biased to me since, it seemed like someone who didn't get their way around spent the time to put up a review which didn't make any sense ignoring the positive side and only reflecting negativity. Regardless, as I own businesses too and know how nasty customers get these days with reviews etc. We drove up to the place and found Chaska in a very openly and nice plaza situated right on I-drive Grand National & Kirkman, it was hard finding them due to the construction, so we recommend you call them and get directions. The restaurant was busy, our food took approx 30mins which is very reasonable for a full-service restaurant obviously that shows the food was cooked freshly... by all means, no main entree dishes can come to your table of 4 guests in 10-15 mins. We ordered a few appetizers so that we can slow down our craving. The Biryani was outstanding we tried both goat & chicken it was undoubtedly the best in town. Chaska Grill had us hooked till the last day of our stay and we were tempted and ordered food togo before heading out to drive back to our home state Texas.
As a loyal customer, we very much appreciated Chaska Grill & shared our view, pls do take the time out to give this place a try & be patient they'll blow you away with the authentic tastes of their dishes. You will not regret it but, if you don't go and struggle to find the best restaurant in Orlando, you will regret missing out on this place. It's a must try!

1  Thank Nazeerena A
Reviewed 19 August 2017

We must say honestly it was best restaurant in the town. The food was good, nicely presented. The staff specially the young girls and boy JHON was very well mannered.
We would recommend our family members or friends who will travel to Orlando in future to surely visit this restaurant BECAUSE ITS THE BEST RESTURANT WITH BEST FOOD in town. Thanks CHASKA GRILL

3  Thank mahatariq2014