La Nouba - Cirque du Soleil - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Wow

Such a cool and fun experience. One of the coolest shows I have ever seen. Definitely want to see... read more

Reviewed 14 September 2018
shineallyourlite
Orlando, Florida
via mobile
Most wonderful experience

My husband and I went for my birthday. Say in the second level - not a bad seat in the house! There... read more

Reviewed 21 July 2018
hilari marie h
Sarasota, Florida
via mobile

9,756 results
All reviews expensive seats trapeze artists no bad seats downtown disney entire show great seats front row all ages pre show whole family disney world acts clown circus performance stage trampoline
Reviewed 28 December 2013

You must plan to watch the show it is a fantastic show and will keep you glued to every part of the stage

Date of experience: November 2013
1  Thank Tazmangg
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We went to the show with a 9 and 14 year old. Everyone (parents included) enjoyed the show (and the usually short attention span 9 year old never asked when it would be over, just watched fascinated the entire time). We had category 2 seats in section 203. I was really happy to be in the upper half as I think it was easier to see than if we had been down low. I wouldn't pay to go again (expensive, totally worth it, but not sure it would be worth it to see twice) - but if I did, I would consider category 3 tickets as I'm pretty sure any seat up high would be fine. The show is amazing - jugglers, tightrope, trapeze, trampolines. Always lots of things happening, amazing to watch.

The lady that helped me find tickets on the phone was super helpful and told me they let you in 30 minutes early (actually did 45 minutes early for the 6 pm show), so it didn't seem like a long line. She also told me there is a "pre-show" about 10 minutes before it starts. This consisted of some clowns, was kind of funny, and did help pass the time as we got there pretty early.

They sell snacks, but this is Disney remember, so the prices are super, super high (when we were there $21 for two small popcorns in a 'souvenir' cup and 2 drinks. We bought one thing of candy for $4.50.

Look at a map before you go - we hit Downtown Disney and traffic was horrible, so we decided to just park as fast as we can and walk. We had no idea how big DD was and had to walk really far (came in on the opposite end)...

6  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed 27 December 2013

It´s so expensive and a lot of times boring. They need to renew the show! The theather is perfect but I couldn´t say the same for La Nouba.

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed 26 December 2013

worth every penny. and its a lot of pennies. loved it! 5 and 8 year old loved it too. be warned that at this time parking in downtown disney is a mess. great show!

1  Thank JacqB510
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Overall - good show. They have nice background music and story behind it, but from a circus prospective, I've been to better performances. Very few tricks comparing to others.
As an example - we went to Cirque de China (I think that's what it was called) and they had way more variety of cool stuff. Some guys here were more talented at La Nouba (bikes, girls with yoyos) but the rest are about as good, but again - less circus show. Other places are also little cheaper.
Good to see, but certainly not the best.