“gators every where” 4 of 5 bubbles

Orlando Explorer Pass
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Gatorland features 3,000 gators and 89 crocodiles, as well as a number of bird and snake exhibits.
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“gators every where”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

What a great day we had just hanging around at Gatorland. There is are many alligators and crocodiles here its amazing. There is a train that you can take that will go around the outside of the whole 100 acre park. We watched two shows, gator wrestling and an up close critter show. Both were great, the two guys leading the shows were so funny. I would definitely like to come back when I have kids.
And ps you can get your pictures taking with a real gator and snake if you want too!

2 Thank traveling_tegan

• Turkish first
Falls Church
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Gatorland well worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

We went to Gatorland on the day we arrived in Orlando as we only had the afternoon available. We really enjoyed the shows and feeding the alligators.Great time!

Saint Paul, Minnesota
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great day for family fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

Went to Gatorland (2-19-12) on the last day of our Disney vacation. I had four kids with me ages 7, 5, 3, and 16 months. My older kids are boys and all loved this place. My wife and I really thought it was fun also. The park is really clean and large enough to make it a 5 or 6 hour day. The gators are all over the place the gator wrestling show was hillarious. The gift shop was amazing and my kids loved shopping in there more than disney. We paid to have the boys feed the gators right by the water which was fun for them. We paid about 100 bucks for everything and it was well worth it. I recommend this park for families for a laid back day in Orlando.

2 Thank sanselment
New York
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Cool to see, not as much to do”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

My wife and I went to Gatorland during out recent trip to Orlando. While we really enjoyed seeing all the alligators and crocodiles, we thought there would be more to do and see. The flamingos which are a prominent part of their website are kept quite a distance away and are difficult to even take pictures of. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. We thought it would be a full day activity, but it turned out to only be about 2.5 hours worth of things to do. Still fun to see all those crocs and gators, though!

1 Thank gotozmoon
Hartford, Connecticut
“If you love animals and nature, you will enjoynyour visit to Gatorland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

My husband and I went on our most recent trip to Orlando. It was a very interesting and educational place. We wish we could have shared it with my father and nephew as they both would have equally loved it. Be prepared for LOTS of gators, big and small. There is a nice walk through the woods that they refer to as "the swamp walk" which is a nice and a good break from all those gators. We did not do the zip line. We did see the gator wrestling show... Which was entertaining and educational and very family oriented. Again, a great place to bring the animal enthusiasts in your family.

Visited January 2012