“Great place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining room
Dining room
Fully Equipped Kitchen with fridge/frezzer,
Masters Bedroom with flat screen TV and DVD
Master Bedroom with kind size bed
1st floor Master bedroom with flat screen TV
1st floor Master bedroom with flat scree TV
Exterior view of townhome
Workout area with sauna, steam room and
Awesome Water Park with heated Pools,
Regal Palm lazy river
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lucycat19...
Ann Arbor, MI
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 27 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We stayed at this home for a week in the middle of October. It was clean and comfortable and spacious and very quiet. It only took about 20 minutes to get to the Disney parks, and it was a very easy (toll-free) drive. Helen was very helpful at every point, both in reserving and checking up while we were there. We had plenty of wildlife out our front door between the lizards and the cranes holding up traffic :) The home is right in front of a beautiful pond so a lovely sight when you walk out the front door.
The pool area at Regal Palms is very nice though we were disappointed with the food and bar area. (Not the fault of the owner of this home by any means!) The kids indoor play area/arcade is pretty worn and sad. Just a heads up for those where that is a priority! There is a nice outside play structure for the kiddos and a very nice park just a mile or so away. Lots of food/shopping - we just ordered groceries online at the Walmart up the road and picked it up on the way to the condo. Worked out great!
Thanks for helping make a great week in Florida!

2 Nov 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and sharing your most recent experience. We are greatly delighted to hear that you found our home clean, comfortable, spacious and quite. I am glad to be of help in making your holiday great. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future. Warmest Regards. Helen
Cathleen...
“Will absolutely use again!”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

First off, I loved that they have a 24/7 guest check in and out. Made it much easier when we checked out at 2am for an early flight!

The condo was VERY roomy and clean when we arrived. It had most of what we needed to get started and made us feel right at home.

The pool area was absolutely fabulous and my kiddos could not have been happier.

If I"m ever in Orlando again, I will certainly try to get the same place again. It's close to Universal and Disney and easy access to main roads and just about everything we need. Could not have been happier!!!

Your age range 35-49
26 Oct 2017
Dear Cathleen, thank you for providing us with a wonderful review and sharing your most recent experience. We are greatly delighted to hear that you found our home clean, roomy and that it has what you needed to make your holiday a wonderful family vacation. Glad to also hear that you loved the 24/7 guest check-in and checkout process and found the pool area fabulous. Once again, thank you for choosing our town home and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future. Warmest regards. Helen.
Samantha...
Bayamon
“pleasant stay”
Reviewed 29 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I was very pleased with our stay at the villa. My family of four and my in-laws were all comfortable and had plenty of space for everyone. My in-laws were in the down floor. My kids, my husband and I were in the upper level. The three full bathrooms were a plus; no fighting for bathrooms. The whirlpool in the master room was amazing, I enjoyed hot baths. The kitchen was fully equipped and they even received us with some snacks. We also use the washer and dryer. The ride to the parks was not that far. Overall we had a great time. Helen wrote me during my stay and was available for us. Thank you!

5 Sep 2017
Thank you Samantha for taking the time to review your stay. We are very glad to hear that you were pleased with your stay and found our home comfortable. We thank you for choosing our town home for your family vacation and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future. Warmest Regards. Helen
Julio E
“Great vacation home”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Helen was a great host, since the booking, she was always in contact and making sure that we were ready. She was always courteous and willing to answer any questions. My family and I enjoyed our stay, there is always things to do around the condo, even at the resort. Would definitely stay there and recommend to families and friends. Always a pleasure!!

carole b
Tallmadge, Ohio
“BEST VALUE EVER”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

As a single mom, booking a vacation place online was a little scary. This place more than met my expectations and then some. Everything was clean and comfortable. I have already passed the information on to family and friends. Can't say enough good things about this place and dealing with Helen.

Your age range 50-64
2 Aug 2017
Thank you carole for taking the time to review our home. We are glad to hear that our home met your expectations and you have started passing on our home information to family and friends. Thank you once again for booking your holiday vacation with us and we look forward to having you all stay with us when next you visit. Warmest regards. Helen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing