“Greater than excellent vacation home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Roxann C
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania, United States
“Greater than excellent vacation home!”
Reviewed 17 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

From the beginning of the rental process I experienced excellent customer service. This is a dog-friendly home with no signs of a previous pet. The description of the house is on point. The check in process is the best I've experienced from years of renting vacation homes.All of the rooms are spacious, especially the family area.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sherpa567...
“Wonderful Large Home”
Reviewed 16 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed here recently for a week and it was perfect. The home is large and can accommodate a large group comfortably. From the beginning of the reservation process, we felt comfortable dealing with the property manager of this home. Unlike others, we were able to speak with the same person throughout the entire process and this made us feel comfortable about the whole online vacation home search process, which can be a bit scary if your not used to it. I was glad to see that everything was as it appeared in the pictures and the location was in a beautiful development as advertised. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub and the outdoor kitchenette with grill and snack bar. We chose to cook instead of eating out and the kitchen was very nice and well stocked with utensils for easy dinners. The neighborhood was quiet. The location was great and easy to get to everything in and around the Orlando area yet far enough from all the traffic and congestion which can be annoying. The owner and the property manager are both easily accessible and in contact during the entire stay to make sure everything is perfect for your vacation. This home is everything we we looking for and I would highly recommend it. I also want to say that before I booked this home, I think I called the property manager no less than a dozen times with questions and each and every time I was able to speak with the same pleasant and patient person who never made me feel as if I was bothering her. That ultimately made the decision to book with this company and feel secure about it. This house gets a 10 from us and I will be booking with this company again next year.

greereng
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Fantastic House”
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Fantastic House

6 bedrooms - each with there own bathrooms - all pillow top beds

great location - in a gated community

Outstanding customer service - we had a small problem with the hot tub heat - and Cindy at the office - told care of that immediately

Great pool

I would highly recommend this house to any family - who is going to disney world or universal studios

Approximate travel time to Universal studios was 25 to 30 mintues - depending on traffic

Our family cannot wait to go back

We are just planning our return trip to the same house is March 2016

We took our two dogs with us and had no problems with that .

I would highly recommend the house - from the actual owners- Pat Reed to the property manager - Cindy

I cannnot say enough good things about the level of customer service that we received - it was absolutely fabulous and very refreshing

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: each bedroom has each own bathroom
Liked least: the stove could be upgraded - the house also needs non stick cookware
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
28 Sep 2015
We are so sorry about the hot tub heat issue you experienced. Yes we are pet friendly as your best friend deserve a little vacation too... We are one of only a very few companies that allow pet in our homes. We look forward to you, your family and our course your dogs staying with us in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing