“Another perfect vacation!”
other travellers have booked this property
The Pines Private heated pool
Twin Bedroom - Dolphin Theme
Kitchen Dining
Kitchen
Dining Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marco C
Lathum
“Another perfect vacation!”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This was our second stay in Marks house and again we had a perfect 2,5 week vacation.The villa is in the Davenport area, so close to al the attractions. The community is also very quit. The house is very clean, the beds are good and the pool is kept clean during the weeks. It’s a pleasure to communicate with Mark, always quick responds, we will definitly return to this villa!

3 Oct 2017
Thanks Marco for you kind review.

I am pleased that you had a good time at The Pines.

All the best.

Mark.
Marisol O
“Best Vacation home!!!”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was our 1st family vacation to Florida so I wanted to make sure my kids and I were comfortable away from home. And this home was PERFECT it had everything and more! The pool was the perfect temp and having a full equipped kitchen help me cook my kids homemade meals! I will definitely be booking this vacation home again! Thank you so much!!!

26 Jun 2017
Hi Marysol.

Thank you for your review. I am pleased that The Pines villa lived up to your expectations and that you all enjoyed your stay there,

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Pines, sometime in the future.

Regards,

Mark.
Linziluv8...
“Amazing villa!”
Reviewed 9 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We've just returned from a fortnight in Florida and we stayed at this villa. It really is a beautiful home with some very nice finishing touches like the lamps in each bedroom. The heated pool ensured the kids were never out of it! It's conveniently located 15 minutes away from all the Disney parks and about 30 minutes from universal Studios. The airport is around 40 minutes away. There are squirrels, lizards and rabbits running around which again the kids loved. There's honestly nothing bad to say about this villa it was perfect and will certainly be coming back again. I've not received my deposit back yet (only been 3 days) but I expect that should be any day now.

21 Jun 2017
Hi Lindsay,

Thank you very much for your review. It looks as though the kids really enjoyed their stay at The Pines, which means that you had a great time too!!!

It was a pleasure having you stay at our villa and we hope to see you again, in the future. at The Pines.

Best Regards,

Mar & Sue.
Nahun M
“Excellent experience!!”
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I stay for 1 week with my family (4 people), excellent place you have everything you need and the neighborhood is very familiar you can run in the morning or at night it is very quiet to end the day after the madness of the Parks; There are several supermarkets nearby including Walmart, there is also the Lake Louisa State Park if you want to visit a natural park, in short it was a very good experience and I would definitely stay here again, thank you.

Your age range 35-49
dele9
Lagos, Nigeria
“Awesome”
Reviewed 15 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Fantastic apartment...,,

My kids had a wonderful time ( nice time at the pool, fun time at the community play ground ).

Rooms are neat, kitchen is on point.

Surely will come back.

Highly recommended for ALL

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing