“First Family Trip to Sea World”
Review of SeaWorld Orlando

Ranked #12 of 457 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Immerse yourself in wonder at SeaWorld® Orlando, where the aquatic world comes alive. Only here can you experience Orlando's new tallest, fastest and longest roller coaster, Mako, named for one of the ocean’s fastest known sharks. Then, see the world through the eyes of a penguin in the thrilling, chilling adventure of Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin™, and laugh to the all-new Clyde & Seamore’s Sea Lion High™ show. Here you can also climb aboard and ride the mighty Manta®, experience the power and grace of killer whales in the awe-inspiring Shamu® show One Ocean®, and share an epic voyage with sea turtles on the 3D 360 TurtleTrek®.
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have been to Sea World when I was younger but most recently got the chance to come with my family. It was their first time visiting and they had a great time! The rides were awesome, the aquariums were really cool, and the whale show was amazing. My younger kids really enjoyed the kids area and oversized playground. Manta was a very new roller coaster experience and I was glad I was able to ride it as it was something very different from other roller coasters. The only thing that was a bit upsetting was that we didn't get to ride the krakken and I really wanted to try out the virtual reality part but oh well. We still had a great time and the kids were beyond happy. So Glad Sea World is giving back and I for one had an amazing experience here.

Write a ReviewReviews (29,924)
All reviews
in 292 reviews
"busch gardens"
in 300 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We are Busch Gardens Platinum pass holders. We have had our passes since ‘05 and live close enough to Williamsburg to generally get our moneys worth. We used to come to Fla every other year to go to Sea World and Bush Gardens Tampa but over the last few years have only been to Florida once for a Disney trip. So in the five years since our last visit, Sea World has apparently given up on trying to offer exceptional or even quality customer service. Every food station/restaurant has ridiculously long lines. They can’t seem to get there wait times for rides in the same neighborhood as the time you will actually wait in line( add 45 mins to whatever is posted). Most of the shows have changed format to something that barely focuses on the marine life( Don’t go to Clyde and Seymore show, they destroyed that show). Even the Shamu show is not so entertaining. Pets Ahoy is still as good as ever and the one bright spot but you have to get there early cause it fills up fast. Not sure what they’re business angle is focusing on but we will start to focus on Disney more and less on Sea World in the future. As of this post we have not been to Tampa yet so there’s still hope.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

You wouldnt think, with all the Disney parks and Universal studios/island of adventure that this was my wifes and my favorite park in Orlando. The rides here are amazing, with next to no queue when we went in October. Mixing that with seeing the shows and animals, it is a MUST go to!

1  Thank Peter C
Reviewed 4 April 2018

After a trade show week we went to Seaworld. We had fun seeing the shows and my wife even tried all roller coasters... A discounted entry fee of around US $ 80,00 per person is some kind of heavily over-priced.

1  Thank Dirk M