“Didn't like it”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Berowra Chinese Restaurant
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Last week we went for dinner to this place. We ordered sweet & sour (BBQ) chicken which was cold, unfortunately. The flavor was quite nice but I like my food hot. We told them and got the answer it can't be cold because it is deep fried. We also ordered crispy pork which was actually honey pork, very very sweet without any sauce.
I am only reviewing those two dishes. I wouldn't eat them again and I wouldn't recommend them. Other dishes might be delicious and tasty.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Jeanny_Smith

Reviewed 3 March 2017

we go here for every birthday for the last 20+ years. great food good value owner's are very friendly, loves when the little kids are there. I cant see us stopping going anytime soon.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Good Aussie Chinese food. Everything was good and what you'd expect. They are licensed for beer and wines. We keep going back so no complaints.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Great food, always good and an ideal place to take the kids ( very child friendly).Staff very friendly and accommodating and food always good.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

We go here on a reasonably regular basis for takeaway or eat in. The food is good and reliable. It is your standard Chinese fare.

The service is good. Not a problem for a local restaurant. They remember your regular visits.

Date of visit: April 2016