“Great Mexican Food”

Fiesta Grande Mexican Grill
Ranked #10 of 91 Restaurants in Orange City
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Went there last week for the first time. I ordered the steak fajitas and they were awesome! Going back this week to ordered it again. So our the other three people who went with me. They ordered buritos and they were also good but the fajitas were the best.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

The service was fast and the food and drinks were amazing. I can't believe it took me a year and a half to find this place, its going to be a regular stop from now on.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service. Have visited several times. Never disappointed. Great happy hour all day. Double Margarita always great!!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Lost our only good Mexican restaurant in DeLand. Needed to find another one. Pass up the two on 17/92 in Orange City and try Fiesta Grande. Full Bar. Good 2/1 Huge Margaritas. My wife had Chicken Quesadillas way more than she could eat. I had Beef Chimichanga which was great with refried beans and rice. I' am a big eater and there was plenty. The wait staff are very friendly and attentive. The prices are right. Very clean. We will be back.

1  Thank Roger K
Reviewed 1 January 2017

We stopped at this restaurant after a morning at the Blue Spring park based on the Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. We ordered different shrimp dishes like fajitas and Cancun style and they were excellent. We had happy hour margaritas which were humongous and good albeit a the sweet side a little bit.
Highly recommend this place and would advise to try real Mexican dishes instead of the usual stuff that most people tend to order.