See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

This location is getting remodeled in the lobby which seem to cause any issues. The room was quite nice, clean and quiet. They have a continental breakfast that had a gray selection. If we are in the area again we will be back.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

This was one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. The hotel was going through remodeling so it was weird having guys working outside your window. The staff was rude and un helpful. The manager was even worst. Breakfast was terrible and the fact the hotel staff was taking the food during our stay said enough of their character. I would not stay here ever again and would not recommend this hotel. For what they are charging per room their are much better options.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jason S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review of our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

As we attempt to renovate our hotel to provide our guests with the newest and freshest accommodations in Ocala, there is unfortunately times when that renovation will intersect with our guests full hotel experience. We will continue to do our best and keep our guests as informed as possible on what is going on while they are staying with us, while attempting to keep their overall experience with us as pleasant as possible as we try to make our hotel better for them.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We were heading on a 10 hour trip to Miami for a work conference and a vacation. Unfortunately, my spouse ended up having emergency surgery in Ocala, and we did not get to finish our trip. The Comfort Inn was right across from the hospital. After leaving the hospital, my spouse was not able to travel back home. The Comfort Inn Staff treated us so graciously. They bent over backwards to meet our every need, and we were needy due to recovering from surgery. The rooms was so clean, breakfast was good. And, I just cannot express my thanks enough to the staff for taking such good care of us. Also, the pool was such an immaculate and clean place to gather in some rest and serenity. I would recommend this place completely. Our room was newly renovated, and it appears that renovations are ongoing.

Date of stay: June 2018
Jason S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you so much for your glowing review Sherry! It was our absolute pleasure to accommodate you and your spouse and make sure your family was as comfortable as possible during your time of need. We are in the process of a full renovation and I am glad you noticed some of our renovations already, as well as the hard work our staff puts into breakfast, the upkeep of our pool as well as our customer service. A happy guest like yourself always helps us validate the hard work that our staff puts forward.

I would also like to thank you for your business. I know there's a lot of choices out there, but I am glad you chose to stay with us. I hope whenever you’re in our area again that we will have the pleasure of hosting you and your spouse again.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

This hotel was OK, the staff were lovely and the rooms OK, beds comfortable. I would say this was a business hotel really as there is not much reason to visit Ocala unless on business. The town was about a mile walk from the hotel, the hotel itself is on the side of a very busy highway (this could not be heard from in the room). The pool was OK, functional but not heated, there were plenty of sun-beds. Breakfast was not good, so we did not stay.

Date of stay: May 2018