2,241 results
All reviews the executive lounge carriage ride front desk breakfast buffet ocala area cookies buddy maxi brunch clydesdale jeremy george server feed banquet conference bistro
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Poor dining experience, bartender was great but other staff lukewarm. Usually love Hilton but will not stay at the Ocala location again. I have reservations for Columbia and are hoping for a better result.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank eileencarder
Nathan K, Manager at Hilton Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Eileencarder,

Thank you for visiting the Hilton Ocala during your Easter Break. I'm sorry to hear that your experience wasn't a very positive one. Our Executive team reviews each review good/bad, and look at the feedback, and see what we can take away from each guest experience. Each take away allows us to become better at our jobs, and provide an even better experience to our guests.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We were looking for a hotel that allowed dogs and had a nice pool. This hotel exceeded what we were hoping for. We will definitely stay at the Hilton Ocala again next time we visit the Santos Bike Park!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Cnswalton1,

Thank you for coming to visit the pet friendly Hilton Ocala. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us, with your furbaby. We totally understand how important it is to be with our pets, and we are glad that we could accommodate your entire family. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I had a slight problem with the Easter Brunch and I called and spoke to the manager Pete Lynch and he listen to me and he came up with a more than satisfactory way to resolve the issue. I am very impressed with Pete and his customer service and I will visit the Hilton the next time I am in Ocala.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nathan K, Manager at Hilton Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Mary,

Thank you for reaching out to Pete Lynch about your experience, so that he was able to find a resolution that would work for you. I'm glad to hear that you were able to join us for the Easter Brunch. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

WOW - crowds were big, everyone seemed to enjoy the Easter buffet this year, I know we did. Great food, only one meat dish that we felt to not good - beef? but everything else was top notch and delicious. Great.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Gary U,

Thank you for joining us for the Market Kitchen & Bar's Easter Brunch. We are glad that you could make it this year! We had an amazing turnout, and enjoyed being able to share this special day with all of you. We hope to see you next year!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Staff was attentive excellent service. Waiters during breakfast was attentive and pleasant. My bed was made daily and room was very clean. I loved those chocolates. My laundry was done and no issues with that.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Klockhart7896,

Thank you very much for visiting us at the Hilton Ocala. We greatly appreciate you choosing to stay with us, as we know you have a choice in your lodging needs. We hope to be able to invite you back very soon!