All reviews garbage disposal stayed a couple of nights full kitchen social hour front desk br suite living area breakfast each morning fire pit marriott properties small kitchen room change basketball court nice hotel rooms are large hot items pet fee
Reviewed 24 September 2018

My friend and I needed a hotel room for a few nights while we were in Florida for our vacation . Since I had a very good experience in the Residence Inn in Allentown, Pa . I thought it would be a good choice over a hotel group that I have not tried yet in Ocala . This was a GREAT choice . The room was as expected . The WIFI actually worked well . ( other motels and hotels that I have stayed in , not nearly as fast ) The breakfast was also very good . The front desk staff went to great lengths to meet our every want or need . I will stay in this hotel again .. I have booked it again for next week !

Room tip: The area around the hotel has everything you will want or desire . ( also you must have the Belgian waffles for breakfast )
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KevinB8725, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear donaldgolferdon,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Residence Inn Ocala.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Ocala and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Ocala.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Clean, well managed, customer-service oriented staff. Above average breakfasts and nicely prepared evening snacks. I would certainly stay at this hotel if in this area again. I especially appreciated the cleanliness of the room-very nice.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kevin B, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear MitchFlys,

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, but front desk was very rude when we arrived and wanted to check in early by two hours. Aixa, the front desk agent looked up, while chewing gum and waited for me to start the conversation. No hello, welcome or anything. After asking about the early check in she just said no, check in is at 4pm. No effort or even checking the system. Very rude, not welcoming at all.
Patty the overnight front desk, on the other hand was awesome. So friendly and fun... Thank you !!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank philsobe1980
GMAU2017, Manager at Residence Inn Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thank you very much for sharing your positive feedback in regards to your suite. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the warm welcome, you are accustomed too. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our font desk team and the rest of our staff, in an effort to improve not only our check-in but overall customer service. It was a pleasure having you stay with us here at Residence Inn Ocala, and we hope to be able to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Very nice hotel. Easy off/on to I-75. The staff was most helpful - and with online check-in we got checked in very quickly - they were ready for us. Cooked breakfast was good. Paul Mitchell toiletries. Free USA Today.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GMAU2017, Manager at Residence Inn Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Our friendly staff was happy to make you feel at home and will be thrilled you appreciated their kindness. We're glad you had a relaxing stay in our clean rooms and had a chance to enjoy the pool. Thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you again at the Residence Inn by Marriott Ocala.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very clean, quite and comfortable. I stayed in the queen size bed... my room was equipped with a small kitchen, living room and bedroom...The desk staff are very attentive.. I can’t recommend this place enough... the breakfast consists of eggs, sausage, bagels and cereal.. they even have a pool with a jacuzzi. I give this place 5 stars

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our hotel. We are so pleased to learn that you found our staff to be friendly, helpful, and accommodating! We expect nothing less from our team! We hope you'll choose to stay with us again the next time you're in town so we can provide you with another effortless and stress-free experience!