All reviewsgarbage disposalstayed a couple of nightsfull kitchensocial hourfront deskbr suiteliving areabreakfast each morningbasketball courtfire pitsmall kitchenroom changenice hotelrooms are largepet feebagelsother hotels
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is a very nice hotel. My family and I traveled with my husband for work and decided to check out kayaking around the Ocala area. The Residence Inn and manager were very accommodating for our stay. The ability to have two bedrooms when traveling with my 16 and 12 year old boys is HUGE.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in Residence Inn's all over the country and this one was not noteworthy by any means. It is a small-town hotel that offers the basics. The location is good and the servjce was good. The quality was the poor part, and I was left wishing for better quality. Room rates were fair and the breakfast was a small buffet of nothing but hard boiled eggs, bananas and cereal (dispointing in all consideration).

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cody K
GMAU2017, Manager at Residence Inn Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Cody- Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences while at our property. Although I am sorry to hear that your stay was less then stellar, we appreciate the feedback and the opportunity to make improvements. As always, Thank you for choosing Marriott and we hope to see you on your next visit to Ocala.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I have the pleasure to stay in this hotel several times a year for extended times.
There are many hotels in the area and the Residence Inn stands out. The staff is always helpful and friendly. Melissa in particular stands out as always being welcoming and helpful with any questions or recommendations.

It is always a nice and welcoming place to stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Walter B
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We really enjoy staying at Residence Inn's. Even when we don't have a long term stay, its very helpful to have a few more "comforts of home" with a microwave and kitchen. This hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and we enjoyed our stay. Its located near other hotels and there were plenty of restaurants and stores around in case we needed anything.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Because I was treated very rudly by a member of your front office staff I will never ever step foot in this place again. She was back in the office , leaving the front check-in/check out desk devoid of "any help" to checkout. This person claimed she could not check me out and I had to wait a few minutes for the person who could help to return. With that remark I put my keys on the desk , told her my room number and left.. yes I was charged for my room in advanced. Mean while the 3 women waiting there as well before me , was asked their room number and was informed it was ok to leave. I got no such treatment.

Respect goes a long long way with me.. 0 respect low rating.. almost a 1 but the check in and room were good. But because of this treatment at the end , again I shall never return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robin S
GMAU2017, Manager at Residence Inn Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Robin- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while at our property. I have read your comments and would like to start off by apologizing for the lack of customer service provided by our team and will be sure to share your review, as a teaching moment to ensure that this does not happen again. Thank you again for choosing Marriott and we hope that you allow us another opportunity on your next visit to Ocala.