“Authentic Thai”

Ayuttaya Thai Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Ayuttaya Thai Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 513 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: USD 8 - USD 30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: The Location Of Original Authentic Thai Fine Dinning Cuisine.Gluten Free, Vegetarian you can find that options work without oyster sauce or fish sauce.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The new owners have improved on a very good Thai restaurant. The dining area is lovely, the service very good and the food very very good.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Stopped by for Take-out for three people. Service was extremely fast and the portions were large. I can't believe how extensive the menu is. It would take years to try everything on the menu...but I may try

1  Thank ndally
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We were a party of 4. Each had a different dish. I tried the Pad Thai. It was good, but very bland. I asked for some seasoning and was delighted to be offered three different levels of heat in some sauces. Our waitress was very charming and helpful on ordering, she also explained the level of heats in the sauces. The restaurant has a very soothing atmosphere. The music was not loud, it was background music, so we didn't have to shout to be heard. We all had some sort of hot tea with our meals. The tea is served in charming metal pots to keep it hot.. This outing was a success and yes we will go back.

1  Thank JudyLake
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We love this place. The specialty dishes, duck and pad thai are wonderful. The peanut sauce is great. Make sure to order the dumplings or satay for an appetizer. I love the dumplings so much I just have them with rice for dinner. I especially like that the tables are set up far enough apart that dinner conversations do not need to be shouted. We bring all our guests from out of town here and everyone enjoys it.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Joined two other couples for Ocala's version of authentic Thai cuisine. While personally not a fan of the papaya salad, the folks who ordered thought it was very good. I stayed more conservative with a grouper dish as an entree with hot/sweet chili sauce that was superb. We also shared the chicken dumpling app. Others enjoyed their shrimp, mussels and soft shelled crab. All meals were very tasty and service was very good.