“We have had lunch there twice”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wayne's Brick City Cafe
Ranked #150 of 545 Restaurants in Ocala
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Everything was Ok, but there are better places within a block either way. The place just has an unusual atmosphere that seems ou of place.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Joe C

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Friendly staff; great menu choices and great food. Easy in and out for lunch most days. Always specials and soups of the day. They also do take out

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2017

We tried this place first time this week for breakfast on a friday morning. I love that it has the entrance off the courtyard - it's a quiet place perfect for breakfast one/one. Although they should put a bigger sign on the main street door that indicates to enter thru courtyard - we almost didn't see it and almost assumed they were closed. Anyhow - the food was good! I was happy it was not greasy and seemed fresh. I got the breakfast quesidilla and my husband got veg omellette. The quantities were perfect. My quesadilla was perfect - loved it. My husband say his omelette was good but a little dry. We both really liked the home style potatoes. Service was good and price was fantastic. Menu is slightly limited but it makes sense in a smaller place to have limited menu so that quality and service can keep up. They had all the basics; eggs, pancakes, frenchtoast, oatmeal. I think anyone can find something. Bacon was very good also.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for Breakfast. Cordial staff greeted us and told us to seat ourselves. I ordered coffee, biscuits and gravy with a side of cheese grits and my wife ordered two eggs, grits and biscuits. Our total bill was $12. The portions were perfectly sized and we left feeling content. The biscuits were soft, not hard and the gravy was flavorful. My wife ordered her eggs over medium but they were certainly over easy. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone and I would eat there again for sure.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 17 August 2016

This place is a bit hidden a street away from the main drag in downtown Ocala, with an entrance in a courtyard and subtle signage. It's one of the closest eateries to the Marion County Courthouse, so if you find yourself on jury duty, this is a fine place to eat lunch. The seating area is small and relatively windowless, but pleasant enough. I ordered a fish sandwich, which probably wasn't the best choice--the fish was a large breaded triangle that looked like it had been previously frozen--but it came on a nice large sub bun with 3 beautiful slices of tomato, and accompanied by tasty curly fries. Other diners enjoyed their various sandwiches. Soups and salads also available, and all can be ordered to go, though there's hardly any space to wait for your food if you do.

Date of visit: August 2016