“Special Celebrations”

Mark's Prime Steakhouse and Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Mark's Prime Steakhouse and Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 513 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: USD 31 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Description: A elegant steakhouse with outdoor dining. Tableclothes, candle lite dining,Prime beef and fresh seafood. Over 1000 bottles of wine, and a large premuim bar with a wide selection of bevarages.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is a first-class restaurant with properly trained waiters, amazing food, and an awesome bar/lounge. We were there for an anniversary, came a bit early, and had a drink at the elegant bar, which has a great martini selection. There are booths for dining in the bar area. The main dining area has some cozy booths as well as linen-dressed tables. The lighting was just right, not so dark that you can't read the menu, but dim enough to feel romantic. Our meal for two with appetizers, drinks and entrée was about $150.00. One thing to note is that we ordered the twice baked potato and the lyonnaise potato, which was enough for four people. Only order one serving for two. Everything is ala carte. Parking is on the street but there is also a free garage a block away. Although there is a sign that appropriate attire is requested, I saw a few people in jeans and shorts, so I guess that policy is not enforced. Too bad. This is an elegant restaurant that deserves patrons who make the effort to wear nice pants!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We had a birthday celebration here this past Saturday night. I had made a request when making the reservation to sit close to the front as one in our party was recovering from surgery and using a walker. They seated 2 tables from the front which was perfect. Between the 6 of us we had 2 New York strips 1 special New York strip which was prepared Cajun style with fried oysters on top and 3 of the special Chilean sea bass which was divine. We had great service, food, drinks and laughs. We never feel rushed in this restaurant as it truly is a dining experience which should be enjoyed!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We joined four friends for dinner as it is one of the best steakhouses in the area. Excellent steaks, scallops, side dishes and wine choices.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Made reservations for 4 for this past Saturday evening, to celebrate Mothers Day. Upon arrival, did not find our reservation, but seated us in the dining room.
This has been our favorite place for steak in our area for several years. Seem to end up here every few months, saves us a trip to a Orlando.
Our last visit here with Family was not up to par, but this past visit was great, what we have become used to when eating here. Service, appetizers, salads and steaks were excellent and cooked as we had ordered them. Great drinks and also a very good wine selection.
I have seen comments on the pricing of items, and yes, if you are looking for low prices, this is not the place for you. It is a high end steak house, nice , large cuts of meat, seasoned and cooked perfect!
The sides are ala cart, and easily can be shared by four people. Potatoes, vegetables, etc.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I wanted to take my wife, Dee somewhere special for dinner for Mother's Day. I heard about Mark's Prime Steakhouse from a Chef friend of mine. He said the restaurant was unbelievable. We made reservations. We arrived a little early and they sat us immediately. The hostess was very professional and very personal. Raijanna who is one of the managers made sure we were made comfortable. This restaurant is beautiful. We had a booth in the bar and the table was set perfectly. Our waiter Enos (sp) was fantastic. He was able too explain every item on the menu. We had a few cocktails and then ordered what was to be one of the best culinary experiences we have ever had. We started with French Onion Soup. The sous was fantastic. It definitely was a great start. We then had salad. My wife had a tradition Caesar and I had the Lettuce Wedge. Perfect prepared and presented. Our Main Course: Dee had the Surf & Turf with Sweet Potato Fries. I had the 20 ounce Bone-in Ribeye with Chef Randal's special Lyonnaise Potatoes. Chef also sent us a side of his favorite Corn casserole. Everything was perfect. From the second we entered to the second we left I could have not asked for a better evening. I want to compliment Cindy (I think she is one of the owners), Chef Randal White, Raijanna, and the entire team at Mark's Prime Steakhouse and Seafood for an outstanding evening I strong recommend that if you are looking for a great dinner in the Ocala area this is the place to go.

1  Thank ChefJeff