“Dinner for Mothers Day.”

Mark's Prime Steakhouse and Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Mark's Prime Steakhouse and Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 492 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: USD 31 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Description: A elegant steakhouse with outdoor dining. Tableclothes, candle lite dining,Prime beef and fresh seafood. Over 1000 bottles of wine, and a large premuim bar with a wide selection of bevarages.
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Made reservations for 4 for this past Saturday evening, to celebrate Mothers Day. Upon arrival, did not find our reservation, but seated us in the dining room.
This has been our favorite place for steak in our area for several years. Seem to end up here every few months, saves us a trip to a Orlando.
Our last visit here with Family was not up to par, but this past visit was great, what we have become used to when eating here. Service, appetizers, salads and steaks were excellent and cooked as we had ordered them. Great drinks and also a very good wine selection.
I have seen comments on the pricing of items, and yes, if you are looking for low prices, this is not the place for you. It is a high end steak house, nice , large cuts of meat, seasoned and cooked perfect!
The sides are ala cart, and easily can be shared by four people. Potatoes, vegetables, etc.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I wanted to take my wife, Dee somewhere special for dinner for Mother's Day. I heard about Mark's Prime Steakhouse from a Chef friend of mine. He said the restaurant was unbelievable. We made reservations. We arrived a little early and they sat us immediately. The hostess was very professional and very personal. Raijanna who is one of the managers made sure we were made comfortable. This restaurant is beautiful. We had a booth in the bar and the table was set perfectly. Our waiter Enos (sp) was fantastic. He was able too explain every item on the menu. We had a few cocktails and then ordered what was to be one of the best culinary experiences we have ever had. We started with French Onion Soup. The sous was fantastic. It definitely was a great start. We then had salad. My wife had a tradition Caesar and I had the Lettuce Wedge. Perfect prepared and presented. Our Main Course: Dee had the Surf & Turf with Sweet Potato Fries. I had the 20 ounce Bone-in Ribeye with Chef Randal's special Lyonnaise Potatoes. Chef also sent us a side of his favorite Corn casserole. Everything was perfect. From the second we entered to the second we left I could have not asked for a better evening. I want to compliment Cindy (I think she is one of the owners), Chef Randal White, Raijanna, and the entire team at Mark's Prime Steakhouse and Seafood for an outstanding evening I strong recommend that if you are looking for a great dinner in the Ocala area this is the place to go.

1  Thank ChefJeff
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Wanting to celebrate our 53rd Anniversary, we decided to visit Marks, since we have had great meals there before. This visit was not what we had experienced in the past.
French onion soup was like warm flavored water. Potatoes were not like we had ordered in the past. Had to ask for bread. There was no mention of our anniversary, even though I mentioned it when I submitted the reservation.

2  Thank Dave R
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We attended a business lunch in April and I was so looking forward to try this place. The quality of the food was excellent as was the service. However, the prices are exorbitant a small a la carte steak was almost $34 and the sides were extra. For half of that price I could get a good complete steak dinner at anyone of a couple of restaurants in the area minus the fancy decor. All I can say is thanks I didn't have to pay for it.

2  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Another visit and another outstanding meal. Four of us came for birthday celebrations, as we do every year, and once again Mark's Prime did not disappoint. We all had the filets and they were done to perfection. Every side dish was large enough for all of us to sample and excellent as well. Michael, our waiter, was very professional and attentive to our every need. We can't say enough about this restaurant and highly recommend it.

1  Thank CTgirl50