“Local fast and good breakfast”
Review of Bagel Bar East

Bagel Bar East
Ranked #4 of 5 Bakeries in North Miami
Reviewed 7 August 2017

This is a good local, small but fast service mostly breakfast place. It has been around for a long time and has a loyal following. The food is good and the service fast and accurate. However, don't go there for the regular coffee, which is subpar. Can't understand how that is tolerated.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I like this kind of place where the things smell history. A mix of very different people, a choice of 22 different bagels... of course not a place for gastronomic experience... but a place for good value for money and family moments.
I like it like that!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Avoid!!
Visited three times. Last time I asked for the Nova Salmon bagel breakfast, as I always do. I asked for a couple of slices of tomato for this older woman and was told that one was free, two they had to charge me for.
on a $13.99 dish!!
She said she follows orders. However, if I am spending almost $17 with tax and tip, on breakfast, shouldn't you get a couple of slices of tomato without the additional charge. I am never coming back again, and I will tell as many people as possible to avoid this very old style, boring and stingy cafeteria.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

We take out for brunch on Sunday and have used their catering for our parties, and family events. AAll the smoked fish is delicious and perfectly sliced. The portions are huge and of the highest quality. We recently had the catering deliver platters for the brit of my grandson and our 35 guests all raved about the quality of the food and the presentation.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We love their soup, so we get it to go when we aren't in the mood to cook. Matzo ball S a bit pricy, but really good.